[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the best head shaped vegetable, and why is it cabbage?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: Cabbage11.jpg (132KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
Cabbage11.jpg
132KB, 1200x900px
What's the best head shaped vegetable, and why is it cabbage?
>>
File: iceberglettucenutritiongrow.jpg (43KB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
iceberglettucenutritiongrow.jpg
43KB, 300x225px
>>9331913
>not iceberg
>>
>>9331920
>>>/mlp/
faggot
>>
Cabbage really is the boss.

Cabbage saved my health in a non-costly manner. I had to diet and increase my veggies, so I was dreading going through the "rabbit food". Found myself getting a large head of cabbage and working it into every meal. It was inexpensive but I wanted to use up the entire thing each time before freshness was gone, so into every lunch and dinner it went. Helped me get away from the high sugars, fats, and oils I'd had before. I could honestly say at the end of each meal, "well, self, you seem like a freak for having cabbage over and over again, but that was still very delicious"

Celebrate all the head shaped greens, and eat your veggies.
>>
File: tumblr_olwy35EP6N1sgcre5o1_500.jpg (46KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_olwy35EP6N1sgcre5o1_500.jpg
46KB, 500x500px
Only numales and traps hate cabbage.
>>
>>9331920
>Berg
>>
>>9331920
Ice(((berg))) lettuce tastes like nothing and has no nutritional value.
>>
>>9332298
They're like mosquitos, you could remove the iceberg lettuce from existence and you would have done humanity a favour with literally no drawbacks.
>>
Feast of the beheading of St John the Baptist is coming up (August 29th) and head-shaped foods as well as plates/platters are forbidden (also oil).

You don't know the pains of growing up with a hyper-Catholic grandmother who insisted on enforcing the old fasts. :(
>>
>>9332298
I didn't believe this at first but
http://nutritiondata.self.com/facts/vegetables-and-vegetable-products/2476/2
damn, it's true. You'd have to eat a ton of the shit in order to get a significant amount of the nutrients it does have.
>>
>>9332776
Yep, it's filler for dieting people. It's whole value lies in filling your stomach.
>>
File: IMG_8219.jpg (274KB, 1600x1067px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8219.jpg
274KB, 1600x1067px
>>9332298
Iceberg however is sturdy and crunchy and has large leaves, making it good for wrapping things.

Also a wedge salad is fucking tasty even if it is trash.
>>
I prefer curly cabbage...but normal cabbage is as well.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.