[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can /ck/ top this chicken wing marinate recipe?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: 51HNOlGTmPL._SY355_.jpg (14KB, 355x355px) Image search: [Google]
51HNOlGTmPL._SY355_.jpg
14KB, 355x355px
4 tbsp butter
4 tbsp hot sauce (I use pic related)
4 tbsp dark brown sugar
1 tbsp paprika
1/4 tsp salt
dash of pepper
>>
>>9331446
The short answer is yes.
The long answer is go fuck yourself.
>>
>>9331453
Kek
>>
>>9331446
>Using vinegar based hot sauces.

Fucking weak shit.

Literally the only reason people put up with shit like tobasco sauce or this shit is because they are cheap and lazy as fuck.

Yes, vinegar fucking vinegar is the flavor I want overpowering anything I want to spice up on my plate.

Fucking cucks.
>>
whats the purpose of marinating in butter
>>
>>9331491
This,

Vingear based hot sauces are a memefood.

They came out in the old days because it was the only way to preserve the sauce.

Now its because companies can mass produce, store, and ship the crap out for nothing and people keep buying it because they are retarded.
>>
ITT: lots of shit talking, no competing recipes posted
>>
>>9331608
I ain't giving you my shit, bitch. Like and subscribe to my youtube channel and I'll consider tossing you a loot crate.
>>
>>9331608
dude's looking for opinions on chicken wing marinades, of course he's not going to get any competing recipes because no one else does that

it's like posting your ground beef and cashew donut recipe and then declaring it supreme because no one fired back with "my family uses almonds"
>>
>>9331625
MY family uses activated almonds, thats the secret
>>
>>9331596
holy shit you autist, some people buy vinegar based sauces because they like the taste of vinegar, but you're such a dullard that the idea of someone having different taste than you is some sort of travesty
>>
>>9332089
>I like a liquid that literally qualifies as an insecticide.

really?
>>
File: IMG_1434.jpg (30KB, 220x300px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1434.jpg
30KB, 220x300px
>>9332113
>literally
Retard.
>>
>>9332113
wew lad
i knocked down a wasp nest with a garden hose last weekend, better cut yourself off from the dihydrogen monoxide

and let's not even go into the flavor of salt, most of keep around our LD50 on the kitchen table
>>
>>9331446
holy shit that's a garbage recipe
you're buying the sauce that comes premixed with margarine, and then adding even more butter because lolidk
then you're making literally a third of it sugar, that's sweeter than even using straight barbecue sauce

and then to top it off, you're marinating the things in a sauce you're supposed to put on after you fry them

better alternative:
50/50 normal frank's and whirl, adjust heat to your liking with a float of hot sauce of your choice, i use la-yu for mild or el yucateco kutbilik for hot, on top whichever cream sauce you serve with (and if this is ranch go neck yourself)
>>
File: 1489200522885.jpg (175KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
1489200522885.jpg
175KB, 960x960px
>>9332113
you sure seem concerned about bug poisons for someone who is ostensibly a human anon...
>>
File: buffalo-wings-100-680x614.jpg (68KB, 680x614px) Image search: [Google]
buffalo-wings-100-680x614.jpg
68KB, 680x614px
>>9331446

I'd go with a bit more butter so that the wings rest easy on the palette, and change the sugar to blackstrap molasses for more nutrients.

maybe a bit more salt, or provide a shaker for each guest.

other than that it's pretty spot on.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.