[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What goes well with rice, /ck/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
What goes well with rice, /ck/?
>>
Thai curry
>>
Asian girls
>>
>>9331091
alzheimers (at least if you keep cooking it in that aluminum pot rice cooker)
>>
>>9331091
Mayonnaise apparently. I know a guy who would mix mayonnaise with rice and eat it straight.
>>
Butter and salt is all you need
>>
Prawn and apple curry
>>
>>9331129
A pinch of black pepper as it cooks does a lot for the fragrance of the rice imo.
>>
spam and eggs
>>
>>9331125
pls explain
>>
>>9331226
bad metal makes your brain go byebye
>>
rice
>>
Fried chicken cutlet and gravy
>>
>>9331128
Was it hijikata of the shensengumi?
>>
>>9331238
No, I don't watch Chinese cartoons.
>>
>>9331165
This. Spending a few years in Asia caused me to do a 180 on my opinion of spam. That stuff is delicious.
>>
>>9331246
Tell me more.
>>
stew
>>
File: hqdefault[1].jpg (8KB, 168x94px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault[1].jpg
8KB, 168x94px
More Rice!
>>
>>9331091
Almost everything.
>>9331226
Anon is a retard who read an article headline and thinks hes a docter.
>>
>>9331091
Meaty, spicy gravy.
>>
>>9331129

>Honey Boo Boo detected
>>
Are rice cookers really worth it? Why not just cook it over the stove in a pot? Convenience?
>>
>>9333000

-They're more energy efficient than a pot on the stove
-They free up a burner you can use for other things
-Idiot-proof operation; they automatically shut off when the rice is done, so that's one less thing you have to worry about when you're cooking a big or complicated meal.
-You can cook many other things in them than just rice
-The ones with the pressurized locking lid produce much better taste and texture than cooking rice in a normal open pot
>>
File: TKG.jpg (54KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
TKG.jpg
54KB, 640x640px
>>9331091
>>
>>9333002
Ah, thanks. Never seen one in my country, so I was a little oblivious.
>>
>>9331091
furimake
>>
>>9333002
This, if you want rice pretty often a good rice cooker is a sound investment. Most of them can be used to steam things pretty easily too.
>>
>>9333086
One of my favorite things for a quick, easy, and healthy meal:

-Put rice and water in rice cooker like normal
-Get a smallish whole fish that will fit in the rice cooker, like a small trout, bluegill, pompano, etc. Remove gills and guts. Stuff the cavity with aromatics.
-Put fish on top of the rice in the cooker. Add seasoning if you want. Turn cooker on.

The fish will steam at the same time the rice cooks, and the juices from the fish will get down into the rice and flavor it at the same time. Super delicious and idiot-proof.

You can use things like ginger, garlic, and red chili if you want to go "asian flavor", lemon, onions, and thyme for a more "western" flavor. Or any other thing you might desire. I did it with curry powder once and that was delicious too.
>>
>>9331091
For me, it's the McChicken.
>>
>>9331125
tfw no zojirushi with stainless steel
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.