[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Made some simple quick meatballs ragu wit cheese and pasta. R8

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_20170821_175009.jpg (2MB, 1840x3264px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170821_175009.jpg
2MB, 1840x3264px
Made some simple quick meatballs ragu wit cheese and pasta. R8
>>
shit thread shit pic
>>
>>9329296
thx for your critique mister
>>
>sauce not mixed with pasta then plated
>sauce thick enough to cut with a knife
>4X as much sauce as should have been used

wretched/10
>>
>>9329371
This.

And glass plates are ugly.
>>
>>9329290
>sauce is literally just canned tomato sauce with onion in it
>>
>>9329371
>sauce thick enough to cut with a knife
>4X as much sauce as should have been used
b-but those are good things
>>
Why is it so fucking hard for people to comprehend that you need to mix the pasta with the sauce before serving?
>>
>>9329371
i dont ever put any emphasis on plating. taste is number one 4me. not really its bretty fluidy. yeah i thought two meals from it so had to take more soos than id liked.

>>9330335
onion,chili and garlic. then some fish sauce and veal fondue.
>>
>>9330345
Because very few people in my country really know how to cook, and learn too much about life from television.

On TV, the pasta and sauce are usually not mixed.
>>
>>9330373
>i dont ever put any emphasis on plating. taste is number one 4me
It doesn't really work that way, plating affects taste. Even if you think you're above such things.
>>
>>9329290
Garbage food aside,
>2.12 MB of blurry shit
Learn to use a goddamn camera before you start another thread
>>
>>9330412
i just dont consider it vital. what the food tastes like is way more important. with plating you can make shitty food look better.

>>9330413
i use low quatily bcos i can upload them from fone. otherwise its too big and i have more of a hassle
>>
>>9330376
>learn too much about life from television

Sounds like you live in a country controlled by 'murrica's garbage culture. You have the internet and see the full spectrum that exists beyond insanity though. Use it, before it's too late.
>>
It actually looks delicious, I don't know why there's so many people being critical.
>>
>>9330480
>i just dont consider it vital. what the food tastes like is way more important. with plating you can make shitty food look better.
What I meant is it literally affects taste. Presentation will actually make you experience the taste of the food in your mouth differently.
>>
>>9330480
at this point you can just eat the ingredients seperately
>>
>>9329290
Does anyone know how do home make a pasta sauce with this kind of texture? My tomato sauces are never so velvety and chunky in this way. They're chunky, but it doesn't really form together like this. Very hard to describe.
>>
>>9331389
I think that's because there's meatballs in there (he's picking up one with a fork), and the sauce is so thick that it legit looks like chunks of tomato sauce from far away.

Also, I'm pretty picky on low quality food, but i'd eat this shit. Probably at least give it a 6/10 just because he added onions and meatballs, and that's better than pasta and sauce (unless mixed while cooking) hands down. Would give it more, but that's clearly canned sauce.
>>
>>9331215
it is. i used abit too much veal fondue so the sauce is abit spicy but the meatballs ingested the perfect amount of taste from it. its just 4chan being 4chan

>>9331389
try some flour to make it chunkier

>>9331342
yeah some placebo shit but it dont care.
>>
>>9332428
>putting flour in a ragu to thicken it
holy fuck I was on your side till that shit, never post here again, everyone knows you thicken with a splash of the starchy pasta water after cooking it and then simmer it down
>>
>>9332460
wow rude. also isnt cooking longer one way to thicken
>>
>>9329290
Did you add that red dye from sweet and sour sauce?
>>
>>9332592
no the photo made it look super red. it was darker irl. dunno why
>>
>>9332599
you're not fooling anyone
>>
>>9330701
Or hes american
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.