[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi! Wanna buy some fish?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: yummy.jpg (272KB, 1100x732px) Image search: [Google]
yummy.jpg
272KB, 1100x732px
Hi! Wanna buy some fish?
>>
>>9329243
Blood is still bright red and it looks like the fish might still have rigor mortis. Despite the unsanitary conditions, that fish looks fresh as fuck. Wish I could see the eyes better before making a judgement call though.

It's a great irony: here in the west we have picture-perfect supermarkets with spotless hygene. Yet the product itself is usually nowhere near that fresh.
>>
>>9329253
it is fresh, it's fresh-frozen wa la!
>>
>>9329243
THICCC
>>
>>9329253
Apparently wet markets are actually more hygenic than super "clean" modern supermarkets because being exposed to the air keeps the surfaces of meat dry which impedes microbe growth while a nicely plastic-wrapped cut has all the moisture trapped around it.
>>
>>9329243

why do slavs love carp so much?
>>
>>9329243
I mean yeah, bag one up. What do you tards think fish look like that this would bother you
>>
>>9329243
Where's you FDA inspection certificate? It needs to be mounted in a visible place.
>>
>>9329946
>FDA
>pic is clearly european
why the fuck does the USA have a reputation for low intelligence in the general population? gee, I have no idea because the U.S. education I received at a reasonable cost has prevented me from even being able to identify that which I have already acknowledged. at least I know how to bubble in the circle with my (((number2))) pencil.
>>
>>9329961
>>pic is clearly european
Car plate is from Dagestan republic, Russia.
>>
>>9329973
the more retarded you prove I am, the better my arguement gets. this has nothing to do with us as individuals and everything to do with the fact that the U.S. is fucked and anyone who deludes themselves otherwise is either the king of this flaming pile of faeces or more retarded than someone trying to are with someone who clearlt has no respect for thenselves whatsoever.
>>
>>9330010
Take a deep breath
>>
>>9329801
Communism.
Srsly

Other fishes are hard to breed and Carp is easy as fuck. With no private ownership, no one cared about anything and everyone went the easy way.
>>
>>9329961
>>9330010
Do you want to talk anon? Sounds like something else is bothering you. Your friend is here anon! Tell me what's wrong.
>>
>>9330017
hewh haaaah hewh haaaah hewh haaaaah heeeewwh haaaaah. thanks for the advice, man and thanks for letting me have this one, you're a real sport.
>>
File: 1492455760465.jpg (51KB, 558x424px)
1492455760465.jpg
51KB, 558x424px
>>9329961
no one cares what a middle eastern/african colony thinks or do.
>>
>>9329243
If russian grandma survives this, you' ll, too.

Stup being such a pussy.
>>
>>9329243
>Wanna buy some fish?
Is fresh? Fresh fish GOOD!
>>
>>9329243
I totally would. It looks like they even clean and prep it for you.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.