[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just found out that these guts inside the crabs are called

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 1

File: DSC00074.jpg (514KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
DSC00074.jpg
514KB, 1280x960px
I just found out that these guts inside the crabs are called "dead man fingers"
>>
You forgot to mention how delicious they are
>>
Those are gills.
They produce mustard gas.
>>
>>9328435
i dont think youre supposed to eat those..
>>
>>9328427
>>9328435
They are gills and they are utterly disgusting.
>>
>>9328427
why ar eyou disecting crabs? are you some kind of evolving sociopath like dexter? he started with animals and shell fish as well. FBI come take a look at this guy
>>
>>9328435
You are thinking of the roe.

Delicious but still full of potentially poisonous ocean floor waste

Dead man fingers are gray, used to breathe, and are just not appetizing.

Save the lump meat, boil the shell to make stock, and discard.
>>
>>9328490
you really think the FBI are just gonna start hacking anon's IP address because some random faggola was bitching about crab meat
>>
>t. Marylander

First off where the fuck's the old bay

Second off everyone I met called them devil's fingers, don't eat them

Third off some people eat the stuff in the cavity in the middle which is organs and roe if it's female. I don't eat it, some people do.

>>9328490

My man if this sets you off, go to a crab house in Annapolis
>>
>>9328490
never watched the series but, wasn't dexter like a highly trained psychopath hunter working for the fbi?
>>
>>9330414
SOP in cases such as these
>>
>>9331564
he worked for miami metro as a blood spatter analyst. good show.
>>
>>9328435
those are the gills nigga you don't eat those
>>
>>9331752
WHy don't humans have gills and lungs, that would be cool as fuck; i'd be down in dat water all day pimpin it w/ some tuna's and sea turtles and shit, damn.
>>
>>9331564
He was, but that was also make-believe

>>9331751
Yeah.. till season 5..
>>
>>9331761
I started disliking it when that white person found out he was a serial killer, that character got annoying and bitchy as fuck. Still powered through all the seasons though.
>>
>>9328427
You're not supposed to eat the crab whole?
>>
>>9330448
I am also originally from Maryland and second this.

>>9331761
So mad he never fucked his 'sister'

I can't be the only one who thought there was tension boiling between them
>>
>>9331768
she admitted to being in love with dexter to his face in one episode but dexter wasn't havin it.
>>
>>9328427
Er, I think you mean lungs?
>>
>>9331759
human babies do have gills until shortly before birth
>>
>>9331768
They dated irl you know...
>>
>>9328427
Dead mans fingers aren't the guts you spastic.
>>
>>9332188
interesting, source?
>>
>>9332188
>>9332198
I am crzy drawn to the water for some reason, maybe it just me... reason I started free diving, I'm up to 2 minutes 40 seconds at 40 feet no movement; I've been givin mouth to mouth 2 times.
>>
>>9332198
Can Google it. I'm lazy
>>
>>9332211
so with all of the genital engineering going on why don't they save the gills?
>>
>>9332217
I just googled it btw. Turns out its just a widely held misbelief. Maybe next people will get gill implants though.
>>
>>9332217
>genital engineering
Kek.
Retard.
>>
>>9332225
pretty sure you can't just retrofit a gil system onto the neck of a human and have it function correctly; cosmetic implants would be the dumbest thing since gauges.
>>
>>9332225
>>9332233
I think we need to study kevin costner in the water world; he has lungs and gills and can even survive in a fishes belly
>>
>>9332233
In that case expect to see it soon
>>
>>9332235
Yeah that was a highly accurate documentary
>>
>>9332237
>>9332241
Yeah I can't wait for waterworld 2.
>>
>>9330448
>tfw moved from Maryland to commiefornia
Need muh crab chips
>>
>>9332320
crab chips are literally old bay, paprika, and salt, just make them yourself.
>>
>>9332327
Fuck off im a lazy nigger whom wants premade utz crab chips
>>
>>9332331
so what prevents you from buying them? they are available everywhere.
>>
>>9328427
Nobody but those in the third world have ever seen them.
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.