[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

rate my breakfast

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0819.jpg (185KB, 750x728px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0819.jpg
185KB, 750x728px
rate my breakfast
>>
>>9324931
The corners of the hot sauce packets are probably the best part of that awful piece of shit
>>
>>9324931
>no lettuce, sour cream, or meat.

2/10 if only for the sauce.
>>
That's a big cookie!
>>
my family helped me make it i'm not good with stove
>>
the wallet touching the pizza is triggering the fuck out of me
it is going to have grease on it and then he will put it in his pocket, likely without much washing of his hands, and then everything it touches will have a small amount of grease on it and everything the things it touches will have a little grease on it until everything has a little grease on it
reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
>>
>>9324962
so
>>
>>9324983
the idea that there is grease in any amount
or for that matter, any kind of food residue of any kind being spread about and getting on my things upsets and worrys and troubles my mind greatly
>>
american/10
>>
>>9324994
>troubles my mind greatly

Why? By your own logic you know that it must already be everywhere, so what exactly is the problem? Since you a) know it's everywhere and b) it isn't causing any problems what exactly is the issue?
>>
I can almost smell it right now. The stench of a cooling cheap frozen pizza that is sharply cut with strong notes of taco bell hot sauce and the fetid odor of a wet leather wallet, reeking of fresh hot ass sweat.
>>
>>9325020
so
>>
>>9325014
i don't like grease and food on things, it shouldn't be there
it is dirty
the surfaces are dirty with food
food being on things all the time is very triggering
i don't like it
there is no other reasoning
>>
>>9324931
I've already made my judgments about you. You are a fat greasy slob. I don't care what you shove down your gullet. Just don't get close enough for me to smell you. God forbid you accidently brush against me. I've already showered, and I'll have to do laundry again.
>>
do americans really use wallets as a pizza topping?
>>
I bet all of your tighty whities have skid marks.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.