[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Corn

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: Corn12-1020x765.jpg (93KB, 1020x765px) Image search: [Google]
Corn12-1020x765.jpg
93KB, 1020x765px
Are we meant to eat corn? I always notice them in my poop seemingly undigested. Am I getting any nutritional benefit at all? I guess it's good fibre but it's not like they can grow into fresh new corn if you bury your corny poop in the backyard. Do humans have any business putting corn in our mouths at all?
>>
>>9324153
Long story short, corn has no nutritional value.
>>
Insoluble fibre. Good for
>>
How about you chew it first before swallowing?! Seriously, how the fuck can one swallow whole corn kernels? Or maybe what you see are just the leftover husks of the individual kernels, those must be mostly cellulose. No wonder they don't get digested.
>>
I come from the good state of Iowa and corn is what we do best.....and our meth......dont hate learn to appreciate.
>>
>>9324419
>how the fuck can one swallow whole corn kernels?
what kind of mutant corn are you eating that the kernels are not small enough for you to swallow whole?
>>
>>9324419
Came to say this. I never find corn in my shit after I ate some, and sometimes I eat a small can of sweet corn as a snack. Granted, I'm not doing entire shit excavations, but I assume OP doesn't do that either.
>>
>>9324636
why would I WANT to swallow them whole? All the sweet tasty creamy goodness is inside the kernel, the outside tastes of nothing, or barely anything.
>>
File: American.jpg (40KB, 635x442px) Image search: [Google]
American.jpg
40KB, 635x442px
Why do Americans willingly ingest government subsidised high fructose corn syrup? Why the fuck / how the fuck can you enjoy coca cola that's not made with cane sugar? As a 3rd world country, why don't you riot in the streets about it? I've never ever understood the United States of America, especially when they claim to be the "free country".

If it were free, your government wouldn't be shoving highly processed corn garbage down your necks.
>>
Corn on the cob is a meme. Something fun to eat with your hands at cookouts. The proper way to eat corn is to grind it up into corn meal. No kernels in your poopies.
>>
Inb4 europoor insults. Not gonna work, I love nowhere near Europe and their nig nog refugees
>>
>>9324740
>obsessed
>>
>>9325992
Obese
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.