[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm 48 years old and have worked in the food service industry

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_20170813_165538.jpg (139KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170813_165538.jpg
139KB, 1200x1200px
I'm 48 years old and have worked in the food service industry my entire life. Is suicide my best option?
>>
>>9324125
As a who?

Chef, no. Open your own shit, even if it's a hole in the wall taco delivery.

Anyone removed from the position of chef by more than two steps on the ladder, yes.
>>
Time machine would be better. Travel back 30 years and whisper to your younger self "401k" and then fade into oblivion as you have destroyed your inferior timeline.
>>
>>9324125
Probably
>>
If you didn't waste your cash and know how to cook just open a food truck. Woman in my town opened a papaya/asian food truck for a couple of years now she's opening her own restaurant.
>>
>>9324125
why do you look like a 48 year old baby?
>>
>>9324125
Suicide is a sin.

https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=John+1&version=KJV

Matthew 7:
7 Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you:
8 For every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened.

John 14:6
Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.
>>
>>9324517
>This 2000 year old book said a thing
Fuck off stoopid
>>
Court young waitresses. If that fails deal coke on the side and those young waitresses will gather around you.
>>
>>9325068
>Court

ok grandad
>>
>>9325063
>tying down ideas to the irrelevant concept of time
brainlet
>>
I'm not much younger I've been doing it since I was 19 no schoolfag for me. I'm definitely going to kill myself
>>
>>9324517
This. Don't fall to suicide OP.

When I was at my most depressed and angry, I contemplated killing homeless people. I used to be homeless when I was young, and when I'd see so many people abuse the welfare system and fail to do anything with their lives it became very easy to lump them in with the handful of folks who legitimately had a string of bad luck. So I started baking bread and handing it out to the homeless in my town every morning.

I don't know how to articulate it well enough. But focus on doing something for others no matter what, I didn't miss a single morning for two years. It changed me, made me not want to end it. Gave me a purpose. I still was mugged and even pissed on during that time but it's not about the trials, it's how you continue forward. If life is going to suck anyway, might as well pick something as challenging as possible and pursue it hungrily.
>>
>>9326550
what's this? a decent post on /ck/?
>>
>>9324125
This man's physiology perplexes me.
He has the receding hairline of a man who's trying his best to convince himself that he's still in his mid twenties, but his soft, pudgy, baby-like limbs and face counter this idea. What sort of like does this half-man baby live?
>>
>>9327847
Life*
>>
>>9324142
Under rated
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.