[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you think of people who do this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

File: 6b017df1.jpg (58KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
6b017df1.jpg
58KB, 800x450px
What do you think of people who do this?
>>
>>9323123
I thankfully don't know anyone that does this. Though if they bought the whole thing for themselves they can do what they want with it
>>
They are just testing it for poison
>>
File: image.jpg (101KB, 630x690px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
101KB, 630x690px
That's rude but this is just funny.
>>
>>9323123
Does what, stacks doughnuts on top of one another so that ones that have frosting on top smear all over the bottoms of other doughnuts that don't have the same frosting?

I think they're fucking Hitler.
>>
>>9323172
What's so great about stacking donuts?
>>
>>9323162
>not eating it from the center towards the crusts
Look, pumpkin pie is seasonal so I just eat the fuck out of it when I can. Fuck turkey, mashed potatoes, gravy stuffing - I can get all that shit any time of the year. The holidays are pie time.
>>
>>9323219
I can't stand more than one piece of pumpkin pie
If I eat any more I feel like throwing up
>>
>>9323123
They should be forced at gunpoint to eat all the doughnuts, then punched in the stomach a few times.
>>
>>9323123
who even does that?
who stops eating a donut after one bite? they're so addictive
>>
i sorta do that
i will get a few bites in and then want a different donut, then keep doing that and only finish a couple of them
the ones i didn't finish sit until later or another person eats
>>
>>9323123
Nobody does that.
>>
>>9325149
>>
I don't get doughnuts, it's just dry bread with some lame ass too sweet frosting.

I'd much rather just eat something decent Instead of this Sahara ring.
>>
>>9325161
just how fat are you?
>>
>>9323123
Animes aren't real life, John.
>>
>>9325610
Maybe have a fresh one some time
>>
It should be perfectly legal to execute them.

Posting anime food that looks so good is a crime.
>>
File: 1283681796112.jpg (327KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1283681796112.jpg
327KB, 1920x1080px
>>9323123
Jun was incredibly rude, especially considering it was her gift to Ui and the other girls may have wanted a particular doughnut for themselves.

But the fact she wanted to try a bite of all the different varieties on offer seems common considering the amount of sampler/variety products on sale. More than a few high-class restaurants I've been to also sell these platters with a selection of their famous or signature dishes so people can say they tried it even if they never ate the full meal, especially if it things like fish which could easily have several varieties of bite-size portions on one plate.
>>
File: Shokugeki-no-Soma-S2-01-13.jpg (122KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Shokugeki-no-Soma-S2-01-13.jpg
122KB, 1280x720px
Give me a list of good food related anime. The only one I know is Shokugeki no soma
>>
>>9326028
K-On. Don't be fooled by the title, it's not about music. Bartender if you are into alcohol and feels.
>>
>>9323123

Unlikable cunts that aren't worth my time or friendship.
>>
>>9323123
If you're gonna cut a donut in half or something, that's fine; but taking a bite and putting it back is unacceptable.
>>
>>9323123
I like them.

Why do you want to know?
>>
>>9326248
I disagree. If everyone did it this way, then we could all have a taste of everything instead of being stuck with just one. That's no way to live.
>>
>>9326275
i read this in tommy wiseaus voice for some reason
>>
>>9326028
ACCA.
Don't watch it hungry.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.