[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anybody here watch Life of Boris?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: boris-1024x1024-700x558.jpg (78KB, 700x558px) Image search: [Google]
boris-1024x1024-700x558.jpg
78KB, 700x558px
He's the guy who wears a yellow tracksuit and makes food and does dumb Eastern European shit.
>>
>>9321199
He's pretty good, and his recipes are comfy.
>>
>>9321221
>>9321199
post a good episode. the more slav the better.
>>
>>9321228
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=hDybFLoOcGg
>>
>>9321232
Too meme-y
>>
I love Life of Boris. He is my guilty pleasure of the week. I like sharing his videos with my young nephews because he is always G-rated "clean" too. His love of mayo, adidas-wearing, his making his car slav'd, and all that hardbass pronounced like -ass is hilarious. I love that he has funds for doing some travel videos now, where he always shops the local grocery for the best hotel room snacks, trying the local mayo, local sausage, etc.

He does have some horribly exaggerated slavic style cooking videos, but funny and educational nonetheless, interspersed with cute references to his babushka, where he uses his knife violently or slaps flour out of the bowl, or cooks things to underdone-ness (the yogurt bread), but I hope is not going to lose its focus he expands more recipes because I find them actually yummy.
>>
File: 1502772028001.png (694KB, 912x599px) Image search: [Google]
1502772028001.png
694KB, 912x599px
>>9321199
he isn't a real slav
or his first language is not russian
in the earlier videos he had the estonian english accent
>>
I wish he did more cooking shit. he clearly wants to just coast off the whole "lol Slavs" meme and do video game stuff, but the food related videos were always his most popular and he doesn't seem to realize that.
>>
File: 1502648634138.jpg (189KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
1502648634138.jpg
189KB, 1280x960px
He's a nice enough guy, apparently a lot of people seem to think he invented Cheeki Breeki. Some women I know cry out cheeki breeki and giggle in groups saying to one another: ''Hey that's from life of Boris''
You can probably imagine the disappointment I felt when I found out a hot girl I know who started spouting that meme to me did not know what S.T.A.L.K.E.R. was
>>
>>9321199

Sounds about as appealing as taking a staplegun to my testicles. Why would I want to watch something dumb like that?
>>
>tracksuit not matching
meh/10
>>
>>9321399
>a lot of people
>Some women I know
>hot girl spouting that meme

Not one phrase in this story is an accurate representation of reality.
>>
>>9321199
Yeah I knew him from the graffiti scene
Now he does livestreams and is coming out with a book.

That boy was just in court and got sent free, found not guilty for vandalism, again. Boris doesnt give a shit, he just wants to be happy. I love boris man.
>>
>>9321199
Yeah, that slav makes me laugh, he is husbando-tier
>>
>>9321295
He actually addressed this in one of his vids; he changed his accent to be more 'clear' when talking, and deepened his voice a bit. When he went back, people commented, and so he made the change permanent. It's also to do with getting a good mic and doing voice-overs instead of live voice.
>>
>>9321295
He is from Moldavia
>>
Fuck off reddit
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.