[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thoughts?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: file.png (149KB, 1269x860px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
149KB, 1269x860px
I'm going to go there today and get a pepperoni calzone and a couple prbs.
>>
>>9321191
Overpriced and if you are just getting pepperoni you are doing it wrong. You go to MM to try their "exotic" meme topping combos like feta & bleu cheese, shiitake mushrooms, black truffle oil, caramelized onions, sun-dried roasted tomatoes, etc.
>>
get the mushroom, its the tits, overpriced as fuck though.
>>
>>9321191
Used to go there before they closed the only one anywhere near me. They were the only company that offered v*gan options.
They overprice for a small, shitty pizza and almost ALL the toppings are undercooked.

Also found a piece of chicken on the pizza, which wouldn't have bothered me so much if they were a regular restaurant but by explicitly catering to vegans and making it a part of their allure, it means they fucked up bad.
>>
File: mellow-mushroom.jpg (46KB, 550x412px) Image search: [Google]
mellow-mushroom.jpg
46KB, 550x412px
The Italian hoagie is pretty tasty, but the place is so overpriced that I will likely never eat there again.
>>
My sister really likes the place since she is a complete normie, I got some mushroom pizza and it had mayo slathered all over it. Wasn't awful but definitely isn't that great, especially for the price
>>
The pizza's overpriced. It's got a real nice crust though. The pizza always seems to be missing something, I think they don't put enough oregano on it.
>>
>>9321191
I used to work at one of these. Wanna hear some stories?
>>
>>9322033
go for it
>>
>>9322054
Mike peed in the sauce
>>
>>9321191
Get the meme toppings; the one I had came with garlic aeoli, four kinds of mushroom, and black truffle oil.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.