[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Al/ck/ saturday edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_2228.jpg (24KB, 377x330px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2228.jpg
24KB, 377x330px
Have any of you tried psychadelic drugs in an attempt to remove the need for alcohol? Heard that it might help you to get to the bottom of your problems.
>>
>>9320553
I don't usually drink when I'm on shrooms but I'm not actually an alcoholic, I just like to drink a bit
>>
>>9320553
meine freunde anyone else having a good buzz?

yes it's getting worse, but by chance I managed to achieve some progress in my stuff, and I'm feeling alright being alone.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6P37u4r4_1M
>>
>>9320556
I tried shrooms because I had been drinking too much and it had started to make me feel bad. I hated the trip but it made it impossible to get drunk for some days afterward. I drank a few beers the nights after but it didn't taste good. I felt sick after just a couple! It might actually be a way out.
>>
>>9320553
Heard that it might help you to get to the bottom of your problems.

I've heard this and am intrigued but my issue is I have no close friends I could use for support during this. I don't think there's anyone I would feel comfortable being around for something like this.
>>
>>9320553
Yes.
I had no pleasant experiences. I felt my inner self stay self-aware while everything else got fucked up. All of my senses got fucked up, my motor control got fucked up, everything, all while the little guy in my head had to sit helplessly and watch it all. Every trip was a bad trip.
I went back to alcohol. Alcohol makes the little guy in my head happy(I think it just puts him to sleep), and doesn't fuck the rest of me up as much. Every now and then I drink too much alcohol and I hug the porcelain throne in misery and despair, but that's nothing in comparison.

Everything is different for everybody.
>>
>>9320553
Jesus God what?!
I'm 46 (47 next month! Happy birthday to meeee!!!!) and ... um ... no!
I'm at about a fifth per night. Sounds shitty but I talk to people in the industry and then I don't feel so bad.
I have gone balls to the wall mushroom trip -oh fuck did we just eat that whole jar of mushrooms? I'm on the floor making out with my vacuum cleaner attachments and writing yelp reviews about my friend's bathroom toilet paper and I got lost on the way to the store 2 blocks away on a beer run- retarded high recently.
I mean, I guess if you're young it might kick you off. But really, chances are you're just young and THINK you're an alcoholic. You're probably just going through a stage. And I mean it with all the drunk love for an anonymous person I can muster.
>>
>>9320620
You sound a bit out of your head. Most people aren't alcoholics but rather drinking when they shouldn't. Someone said it takes 25 years of drinking before you become an alcoholic and that sound right. When it comes to drugs I think it's a more healthy way to deal with things than alcohol. You can't use it all the time and you might accually learn something from it. The whole drinking cirkle is stupid and if you can't get out you're basicly trash.
>>
>>9320553
Weed helped me realize that my mind and body are one and the same. Your physical state is connected to your perception of reality and how it feels to be alive. I felt compelled to make my mind sharp and my body healthy.

Getting drunk just seems pointless to me now. I used to go there because I thought that it would make the buzz feel even better, but really it just makes you feel asleep or dead with your eyes still open. I'll still drink moderately on occasion though.
>>
Hard to get a reliable plug for it trippy shit around here.

Been using Kava root to supplement a buzz. Thought this stuff was a miracle at first but now the queasy effect on my stomach is making it hardly worth it anymore.
>>
>>9320553
what to mix absinth with?
Tried sect(death in the afternon in cheap) and whiskey... The whiskey was a bad one, althought expensive.
I really don't like jim beam.
Any of you on antidepressants? I am on escitahlopram seem to be starting getting depressed and drinking if I miss taking them.
>>
>>9320553
I've never taken a psychedelic with that specific purpose in mind. Using psychs did, however, massively help me to quit smoking tobacco and weed. Which was also not really something I was aiming for, just kinda happened. Very happy about it though
>>
edibles give the numbing effect with a lot less drink that helps with sleep
>>
>>9320553
Psychedelics aren't a replacement for the drunk you get off alcohol. It's a totally different high. If anything, they can put you at risk for alcohol poisoning.

I once ate 32 hits of LSD in one day (not as much as you would think, 22 hits were the last of a sheet and losing potency, the other 10 were fresh though), smoked a ton of pot, and wound up drinking nearly a half gallon of bourbon in one sitting. I had a tolerance for LSD then, but not for the alcohol.

I didn't realize that while you're tripping, your brain can't get drunk, but your body can. I was fine sitting on a rock until I had to get up and take a piss, then I hit the ground hard.

Using psychedelics to treat depression and alcoholism is a clinical therapy thing. It definitely can help, but only with a psychiatrist that has experience guiding psychedelic trips.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.