[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Panda Express

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: Panda_Express_logo.svg.png (188KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Panda_Express_logo.svg.png
188KB, 1024x1024px
I'm going to Panda, what should I get?

General Chinese food thread.
>>
>>9320138
Beijing beef and orange chicken.
>>
black pepper chicken and noodles
>>
>>9320138
Fuck off shill
>>
File: 20170818_214213.jpg (1MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
20170818_214213.jpg
1MB, 3264x1836px
Thanks for the advice anons.
>>
>"chinese" food without MSG

into the fucking trash
>>
>>9320205
This tbdesu
>>
>>9320138
What do people see in Panda Express? It has just tasted like sugar every time I've been and been very unsatisfying.
>>
>>9320200
fucking kill yourself

oh wait the food will do it for you
>>
>>9320138

I usually get orange chicken and beef and broccoli with fried rice. For some reason the noodles to me taste like they're under cooked, too stiff. Course, I"m used to eating at Mongolian restaurants like Huhot, where the noodles are just awesome.
>>
>>9320138
Chicken potstickers for appetizer. Black pepper chicken and chow mein for your main.
>>
>>9320138
You can't get more general than General Tso's chicken
>>
File: MSG.jpg (42KB, 349x500px) Image search: [Google]
MSG.jpg
42KB, 349x500px
>>9320229
If it wasn't supposed to be in chinese food why do they sell it in asian grocery stores.
>>
>>9320138
Get sage
>>
>>9320270
I have no problem with MSG. But panda express is lower than dirt shit tier food. even your bottom tier "chinese" place will be better and cheaper than whatever you can get from panda express.
>>
File: received_10214070757465130.jpg (120KB, 1152x2048px) Image search: [Google]
received_10214070757465130.jpg
120KB, 1152x2048px
This
>>
>>9320278
Course that's a buffet, panda express isn't. Though I love me some delicious crayfish. Gotta stick it in the craw!
>>
>>9320276
I 100% disagree. I've been to an absolute shit chinese place, they charged $10, and I had liquid shits for 12 hours, and I had a 7 hour drive back home. This was in Nebraska City.
>>
>>9320276
Depends on where you live mate.
>>
File: A Lil Something.jpg (36KB, 480x449px) Image search: [Google]
A Lil Something.jpg
36KB, 480x449px
The quality of Panda is very dependent on the competence of the wagecucks working there. Some cooks are really good at making the food, some not so much. In addition, how fresh something at Panda is plays a huge part. If the faggots in front don't stir the food like they're supposed to, then a half hour after being freshly cooked, the food will become mushy, black, and disgusting.

If an entree looks like shit but you want it and are willing to wait, you can request that they cook up a fresh batch of the entree you want.

Personally, I'd get chow mein, along with 2 entrees of whatever is freshest looking:

Honey Sesame Chicken
Shanghai Angus Steak
Honey Walnut Shrimp
Teriyaki Chicken
Beijing Beef
Broccoli Beef.

If the noodles are dry, ask the worker to drown them in teriyaki sauce.

t. worked at Panda during the summer
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.