[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

starbucks

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

File: gee starbucks.jpg (3MB, 3024x4032px) Image search: [Google]
gee starbucks.jpg
3MB, 3024x4032px
>ask for large coffee with 3 shots of espresso
>neither brewed coffee nor espresso drinks are on the menu anymore
>"we dont have any coffee brewed, you want a pourover??"
>"yeah sure"
>"you want some room for cream and sugar?"
>"no, all black please"
>"do you want any syrup shots?"
>"no"
>15 minutes later, they hand it to me
>"maaaan i don't know how you can drink it like that!"
literally every other drink they made in that 15 minute period was pastel colored iced tea or a white looking blended frappe thing with zero coffee in it

Why do people pretend to like coffee?
>>
why did you go to starbucks when you just wanted regular coffee? there are tons of better coffee places
>>
>>9319923
I dunno, probably for the same reason retards like you try to gatekeep food and drink. They feel like it...
>>
What is the deal wiybfast food restaurants having better coffee than Starbucks?
>>
>>9319928
OP just made this shit up for this thread. This didn't happen.
>>
>>9319937
it's pasta
>>
>>9319965
no, it's coffee
>>
>>9319934
name one
>>
>>9320255
McDonald's has better coffee, although the bar set by starbucks isn't very high.
>>
>>9319923
Starbucks sells deserts. They don't sell coffee.
>>
File: 20170818_235237.jpg (697KB, 1085x1036px) Image search: [Google]
20170818_235237.jpg
697KB, 1085x1036px
>>
File: Untitled-1.png (170KB, 1000x500px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-1.png
170KB, 1000x500px
>>9320569
>>
Remove those fucking stickers from your laptop man
>>
>>9320569
>>9320592
EELS?
>>
>>9320484
fucking $1 any size coffee from micky dees is so much better than the $3 burnt coffee from starbucks
>>
>>9319923

This is like going to maccas and complaining the meat they served you is not filet mignon
The fuck's your problem, buddy?
>>
>>9321130
are you from perth?
>>
>>9319923
>neither brewed coffee nor espresso drinks are on the menu anymore

If you're going to troll at least TRY to make it sound realistic you fucking imbecile
>>
level with me /ck/ when can I get my hands on that sweet pumpkin spice latte. The trees are already changing here and I'm jonesin.

I think some DD stores already have their pumpkin stuff available but DD's pumpkin flavoring is way too fucking sweet for me, and I have the biggest sweet tooth of anyone I know.
>>
man i hate starbucks. I wish my family would stop buying coffee from there. they really are cucks for supporting that company
>>
now that they sell shitty ass breakfast sandwiches, they're literally a fast food place now, coffee is just a side thing
>>
i hate starbucks, all the local coffee places went out of business and they never came back
>>
>>9321907
yep. another anon mentioned that starbucks is directly competing with places like dunkin donuts now.
>>
I only go to Starbucks when there aren’t better coffee shops nearby.

If I’m in the city? Of course I’ll opt for some indie espresso bars. But if there aren’t any decent cafes within a few minutes walking I can always settle for an okay latte
>>
File: adayinthelifeofpol.gif (2MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
adayinthelifeofpol.gif
2MB, 480x270px
>>9319978
underrated
>>
I actually like to go to Starbucks just to get a big glass of water with ice on hot days, because it's free, you get to sit in the restaurant which looks nice, is cooled and has wifi
>>
>>9324306
gypsie
>>
File: images(140).jpg (27KB, 599x512px) Image search: [Google]
images(140).jpg
27KB, 599x512px
>>9324306
For me, its the big glass of water with ice. The best coffeehouse quencher
>>
>>9319978
I thought the whole point was that it WASN'T coffee.
>>
>>9323943
I dont like this post at all, can you delete it?
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.