[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

would you eat off the table?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

File: Q6E6Aj1.jpg (249KB, 600x922px) Image search: [Google]
Q6E6Aj1.jpg
249KB, 600x922px
would you eat off the table?
>>
>>9319846
>>
>>9319846
No I would not...nor would I ever wear those rediculous paper bibs as I'm not a child...
>>
Maybe I'm on the spectrum but has nobody ever noticed all the dust, hair, and other particles flying airborne in a restaurant?
I just don't see why people would want to subject their food to such unhygienic factors.

Like if someone sneezes at the table, is dinner ruined?
>>
>>9319862
that shit is good for your immune system
compulsively washing your hands and using disinfectant all the time only leads to you being sick ALL THE TIME, especially if you do it as a child
>>
>>9319866
That's why I eat my own boogers. It builds up my immune system, it's sweet, and it has a nice chewy texture.
>>
>>9319846
At a seafood boil, sure, because it's traditional. Otherwise no.

>>9319862
>Like if someone sneezes at the table, is dinner ruined?
Yes.
>>
>>9319866
Human hair, clothing fibers, and skin particles don't do much for your immunity when you ingest them, senpai. It's just rude shit people are flinging into your food for no real purpose/
>>
File: IMG_3321.jpg (60KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3321.jpg
60KB, 1280x720px
>>9319852
that face
>>
oh boy I sure do love plain spaghetti with a tiny bit of sauce on top
>>
>>9319846
Where is this?
>>
File: 1502982029140.jpg (76KB, 746x953px) Image search: [Google]
1502982029140.jpg
76KB, 746x953px
>>9319846

i would yell at the waiter loudly enough for the whole restaurant to hear and if they did not bring me a fucking plate i would leave
>>
>>9319910
Nevermind I searched it, some place called Bunkey's in Wisconsin. 15 bucks a person gets you served spaghetti on the table with 2 meatballs and a glass of house wine, and then everyone just attacks the shit. I'm ok with family style dining but this is ridiculous
>>
>>9319925
Nevermind again, the place only caters now
>>
>>9319875
Take it farther and eat the hard pieces of gum you can find under desks and under the seats of public transits.
>>
>>9319846
why would you repost this every day?
>>
some places its fine.
on vacation one time with my family we went to this seafood restaurant that would just dump a bucket of crabs and potatoes and other shit onto the table and you just eat like that, it worked and was somewhat of a novelty
this just seems fucking stupid and messy
>>
I just don't know how you'd divvy up the spaghetti
>>
>>9319846
I'd only eat that if I was being (socially) forced to come to this gimmicky restaurant and I didn't want to dampen the light mood of the rest of my party. I would never come here of my own volition though.
>>
I already ate off a whore so why not
>>
>>9319862
>dust, hair, and other particles flying airborne in a restaurant
real quick explain to me how a plate protects against this any more than a plastic sheet they lay down to serve shit on
>>
>>9319846
Huh, yeah, why not?
>>
>>9319862
>all the dust, hair, and other particles flying airborne in a restaurant?
also present in your kitchen and dining room
>>
>>9319862
And this is relevant to the plate vs table discussion?
>>
>>9319846
You can tell she's embarrassed that she has to serve it like that. She can tell she looks dumb and the whole gimmick is retarded
>>
Once they finished serving the food I would laugh, shake my head without saying a word, get up and walk straight out without paying the bill, and no tip.
>>
>>9322579
>no tip

absolute madman
>>
>>9319866
The Amish have virtually no allergies...
>>
>>9319925
>>9319932
No. It's a stupid fucking gimmick only retards would spend money on. It's hilarious that every party they cater is an embarrassment to the guests though. I bet some dipshit thought that would be fun for their 6 year-old's birthday and had to mop all that shit off their floor. Bonus points if they have carpet in the dining room.
>>
>>9319862
are you one of those people who doesn't know how to sneeze in public so you just blast it in their face, fuck go back to 1st grade you inconsiderate prick.
>>
Do Americans really do this?
>>
>>9323605
Parrots do, along with shitting their own beds.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.