[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help me love this /ck/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: liver.jpg (22KB, 595x330px) Image search: [Google]
liver.jpg
22KB, 595x330px
Help me love this /ck/
>>
>>9319822
forcing yourself to enjoy something you don't is more of a meme than any food could be on it's own
>>
Soak the liver in buttermilk overnight. Rinse with water the next day and pat dry.

Prepare a light breading with flour, salt, pepper, paprika, garlic powder, and turmeric and drench the liver with it.
Sear it over a mix of vegetable oil/butter.
But don't let it become overdone, better for it to retain a bit of pink in the middle than having it overcooked and granular.

On the side you should be mildly caramelizing some onions in a separate pan with butter, salt, and a pinch of sugar.

Once your liver is done, degrease the pan with a lil bit o beer, add that degrease into the sautéing onions.

Serve the onions over the liver and enjoy.
Sometimes I keep a piece of the raw liver aside and eat it as a snack while I'm cooking. Beef liver is delicious.
>>
File: 20170728_014001-2016x1655.jpg (994KB, 2016x1655px) Image search: [Google]
20170728_014001-2016x1655.jpg
994KB, 2016x1655px
>>9319822
Chicken liver is tastier
>>
It's cheaper, wouldn't call it tastier. And god help you if you pick a bad container with the gallbladder or remnants still inside...disasters the whole batch.
>>
>>9319864 meant for >>9319857
>>
>>9319864
You're right. I just wanted sn excuse to post my livers
>>
>>9319822
Use calf liver instead of beef, it has a milder flavor. If that's still too strong for you, soak it in milk overnight and drain before cooking.
>>
Enjoy your hypervitaminosis.
>>
>>9320214
Nice reddit meme condition
>>
It has terrible mouthfeel
>>
>>9320364
No u
>>
>>9319822
Add it into chicken adobo
also add in some pineapples
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.