[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

can I die from eating too much watermelon? answer fast

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: watermelon-nutrition-facts.jpg (24KB, 320x265px) Image search: [Google]
watermelon-nutrition-facts.jpg
24KB, 320x265px
can I die from eating too much watermelon?
answer fast
>>
>>9319802

Was that a stupid question?
>>
>>9319802
only if you eat the seeds, but really 1 seed is enough to kill you if you don't have it removed before it starts growing
>>
You'd throw up first, so no.

On the flip side, watermelon is probably the best kind of food item to throw up as it's mostly water and would taste nice coming back up.
>>
Only if you eat the red part. The juice starts to replace your blood. Red blood's a telltale sign of a melon-man
>>
>>9319802
no
>>
>>9319802
I mean how much do you consider too much?
It's a diuretic and a mild laxative so you might get dehydrated at some point. But that all hinges on how much is too much.
>>
my wifes son jamal died that way
>>
>>9319802
no, i used to eat half a melon a day and i never felt better. im being dead serious right now btw.
>>
Yes, the water in the flesh is actually concentrated and expands in volume as it's broken down during digestion.
That's if you're eating seedless melon. If it's seeded, don't eat the seeds either as too many will also kill you.
>>
>>9319821
Thank you for taking part in a piece of the same childhood I had.
>>
>>9320009
>It's a diuretic
Bruh that's just water
>>
>>9319817
there are no stupid questions, just stupid people.
>>
>>9319802
[tasteless joke referencing the stereotype of our melanin enriched brethren of African descent enjoying the fruiting bodies of vines from the Citrillus genus to a superlative degree]
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.