[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Instant meal recipes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

ITT: Recipes you've come up with for making instant food taste delicious.

>Barilla ready pasta (I recommend the elbows)
>Olive oil
>Your favorite pasta sauce (I use 1/3 to 1/2 cup Prego tomato basil & garlic sauce)
>Minced garlic
>Black pepper

Knead the bag of pasta before opening to separate the noodles, then open the bag a third or half way and add two teaspoons of olive oil. Knead the bag further to mix the olive oil throughout.
Put the bag in the microwave for 66 seconds, and pour your pasta sauce into a measuring cup and mix minced garlic and black pepper. I use quite a bit to bring out the flavor.
Take the bag out from the microwave and put the sauce in for 62 seconds. Pour the noodles carefully out from the bag onto a plate.
When the sauce is finished, pour it onto your pasta and you're done. It's extremely simple but it tastes good as fuck. I wonder what else I can add to it.
>>
Cook any kind of pasta (I like penne for this) and add some butter, lemon juice and parmesan cheese. One of my comfort foods, it's my quick imitation of a baked pasta dish my mom used to make.
>>
>>9318686
That jap confort food is pretty piss easy.
>Heat up a bowl of leftover rice in the microwave or have some freshy cooked hot rice
>Add an egg and maybe an extra yolk depending on the quantity of rice
>Add soy sauce and whatever toppings(fried onions/garlic, green onion, chives, sesame oil, fish sauce, or jap shit if available: furikake/nori)
>Mix thoroughly with a fork/chopsticks till some frothy
I'm no weeaboo but that shit is quick and good.
>>
Knorr Sides garlic and lemon, boil that shit up then add a bit of cayenne and top with shaved parmesan (real stuff not the shaker grated shit). Stir and enjoy those globs of chewy cheese
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.