[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tipping Statistics

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 7

How do you see yourself after you look at these numbers?
>>
File: 1484075933815.jpg (28KB, 480x362px) Image search: [Google]
1484075933815.jpg
28KB, 480x362px
>>9318671
>tip the societally required bare minimum 15%
>because I live in a state that enforces $10 minimum wage for waitstaff and other tipped positions
>>
>tipping

Are you insane? I don't get tips for any map I make and my salary is just as bad as theirs.
>>
>live in a society where you have to spend extra money on a service because employers aren't legally obligated to pay their employees more than dinner scraps

Ameritards truly boggle the noggin
>>
>>9318671
>even if service sucks, never go below 15%

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>9318671
I don't give a shit. Get a better job. I don't tip unless I'm going to repeat their service.
>>
>>9318700
This, if service suck, I still have a couple of pennies on my wallet for these occasions.

And I never go back there after.
>>
>tfw you live in a country that doesn't have an idiotic tipping system

:)
>>
File: unbelievable.png (337KB, 463x467px) Image search: [Google]
unbelievable.png
337KB, 463x467px
>>9318671
>even if the service sucks, never tip less than 15%
Or, OR! I could not pay them extra for shitty service?
>>
I don't tip. I don't believe in it.

I mean I'm very sorry the government taxes their tips, that's fucked up. That ain't my fault.
>>
>>9318671
I unironically only tip my barber and that's because he's my fathers friend, and I'm pretty much the only customer they get on Sunday mornings so it's probably a pain in their ass
>>
File: 1384216780736.jpg (54KB, 355x282px) Image search: [Google]
1384216780736.jpg
54KB, 355x282px
>>
File: IMG_0995.gif (1MB, 200x235px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0995.gif
1MB, 200x235px
>>9318671
>even if the service sucks, never go below 15

They can suck a fat baby's dick, as far as I'm concerned.
>>
I'm glad that there are idiots who pay extra to keep my food costs low.
>>
>>9318671
I tip well if the service is good at a restraint. If its bad I still leave a decent tip and just never go back there. I tip like 50% or more regularly at bars. I've had nights where I go and get free drinks the entire night if the right person is there. I understand I'm paying alot in tips but still, it's nice.
>>
>>9318671
Waiters really are full of themselves if they consider less than 17% a low tip. Fuck you if you honestly think I'm going to tip a fifth of my meal price or higher.
>>
>>9318671
I don't believe in tipping. Any money that a waiter/bartender/driver gets should be from the company they work for.

I think it's ridiculous that, for example, we're expected to tip Pizza Delivery men when it costs the pizza chain $1-$2 to MAKE the pizza that they sold to us for $15.

$13 profit per pie and they can't give their employs better wages? Fuck off. Not my problem.
>>
$1 tip per drink is considered low for a drink at the bar?

>Bartenders make approximately 30 drinks per hour
>making $30 per hour
>times average shift length of 6 hours (10PM - 2AM)
>$30 x 6 hours = $180
>time average number of days a bartender works (3 days per week)
>$180 x 3 days per week = $540 per week
>$540 x 4 weeks = $2160 per month
>$2160 x 12 months = $25,920 per year

Most bartenders do it as supplementary income anyway. That means an average of an extra $25k per year ON TOP OF whatever they do for a day job.

$1 is more than enough to tip per drink, not "low".

Or just be smart and bring a flask. Say you're the Designated Driver and just order Coke. Most places give DD's non-alcoholic drinks for free. Then add your flask contents to your soda.

Wa la.
>>
Maybe if they spent more time studying/job seeking instead of making passive-aggressive useless infographics they wouldn't have to worry about their wage being paid by random strangers.
>>
>>9318671
(You)
>>
File: 578.png (650KB, 587x600px) Image search: [Google]
578.png
650KB, 587x600px
>tipping a bartender for serving you a drink

Americans are fucking stupid
>>
>>9318671
I live in the US and have NEVER tipped anywhere when out by myself. if I'm out with friends they all tip but I don't. not because I'm scornful or spiteful or anything like that, but I usually just forget because it's not something that I even remotely care about. why am I a bad guy for not caring about someone I don't know who is just doing their job? if you wanted to get paid for doing tricks like bringing my food on a tray then you should have joined the circus desu
>>
>>9318722
it's not extra
>>
You're supposed to tip cabs??
>>
>hotel bellman
>apartment doorman
those are only for the rich
>>
>>9318671
I've been tipping only 200% for my black coffees. Is that enough or do they hate me?
>>
I only go to collectively owned places where there's no tipping and no pretending to be my friend.
>>
File: tipping.png (621KB, 600x848px) Image search: [Google]
tipping.png
621KB, 600x848px
Tipping is a funny thing
>>
>>9319018
If I was wealthy I actually would just leave wads of cash for waitresses and shit, I'd be like the adult fucking santa
>>
>on top of the rip off prices you have to pay the taxi guy you are also supossed to tip him

Is america even serious right now?
>>
>>9318671
>Tipping even if service is bad
Is it 'cause I is European, or does this seem really fkn stupid? How cucked is it to give somebody 15% when they have performed shitty? This table is obv written by some waitress.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.