[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

anyone else just fucking hate the texture of peaches? I find

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

File: peach.png (514KB, 750x558px) Image search: [Google]
peach.png
514KB, 750x558px
anyone else just fucking hate the texture of peaches?
I find the weird little hair absolutely revolting
is that weird
>>
Just eat a nectarine.
>>
>>9318389
You're weird. Just peel it, or wash it.
>>
Doesn't bother me a bit.
Now apple skins, those are just atrocious.
>>
>>9318396
that is what I do but sadly peaches are popular fruit so I'm still sometimes exposed to the filth
>>9318410
that would require actually touching the little shit
no thanks
>>
>>9318416
apple skin is just generic fruit skin though
it doesn't trigger the "nails on chalkboard" reaction I get from peach skin
>>
>>9318389
I don't mean this as a meme joke, but you might have autism. I'm also curious how you are "exposed" to them if you dislike them, do you work at a grocery store or something?
>>
Peaches are such an unnecessary fruit.
>>
You're not weird or special in any meaningful way, just a generic millennial faggot that gets agitated over the pettiest shit
>>
File: fuzzy.jpg (74KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
fuzzy.jpg
74KB, 1024x768px
It's just you. Normal people enjoy the soft texture. They're pleasant to hold.

>tfw Garden Peach, the flocked tomato, is fun to pet but has weak flavor
>>
>>9318389
No. I prefer it to nectarines.
>>
>>9318777
I understand your pain. The sound of frost crunching and the feel of frost/ice gives me the nail on chalkboard feeling. I love peach fuzz though.
>>
File: momococo.jpg (888KB, 2400x2400px) Image search: [Google]
momococo.jpg
888KB, 2400x2400px
>>9318389
>>
>>9318389
I can eat a peach for hours
>>
millions of peaches
>>
File: 1501076873196.jpg (36KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1501076873196.jpg
36KB, 600x600px
>>9319594
Are you saying that OP should completely shave his lower half body and present his peach to all of us?
>>
>>9318389
I love the peach skin, though I can understand why it might be off putting to some folks.

What really bothers me about peaches is the fact that they make me feel like my insides are tying themselves in knots and they're going to rupture straight through my abdominal wall.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.