[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the fuck?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: 05c61fce62f.jpg (42KB, 556x344px) Image search: [Google]
05c61fce62f.jpg
42KB, 556x344px
Two and a half hours ago I made spaghetti bolognese with two fried eggs. The sauce was pre made, one of those packaged in mason jars and the spaghetti was whole grain.
I left some on the plate and half an hour ago I came back to finish it. I was almost finished when I noticed tiny larvae with white body and black head crawling on the plate.
What the fuck is going on? How did they get there? They could be fly larvae, but there are no flies in my house, so the eggs had to be there already.
>>
wa la
>>
>>9317685
Look at it this way, your body is well equipped to deal with this sort of shit. Worst case scenario, one of those eggs stays in your throat. Drinking lots of fluids will fix that, so you should be fine. Just stop eating shit and check all your dishes. The dishes are probably your point of contamination.
>>
File: 1502948410517.gif (1MB, 250x230px) Image search: [Google]
1502948410517.gif
1MB, 250x230px
>>9317685
Thats fucked mate. Maggots in the jar of sauce perhaps is what youre implying? Why did you !eave it setting out for 2 hours?
>>
File: moth.jpg (7KB, 250x226px) Image search: [Google]
moth.jpg
7KB, 250x226px
Probably a grain moth larvae. I have to get traps for them in the summer or the pantry is gonna be full of those fuckers. Your pasta was enriched with a healthy dose of extra protein.
>>
>>9317749
If i were you i'd check all the rice/flour/pasta/beans i have for more larvae.
>>
>>9317685
Don't worry about it. Just don't reuse the ingredients that you used and stop leaving food out in the open. Also go to ER; you're probably going to die giving birth to a xenomorph or some shit.
>>
If there were eggs/larvae in the pasta or sauce they wouldn't have survived being cooked. Sounds like a mystery man. I'd torch the place to be safe.
>>
Did you make sure the plate was entirely clean before plating up? Sometimes I find weird shit on my plates in the back of my cupboards
>>
OP here, I'm just done cleaning. I think I found the answer, it was the strainer. I forgot to wash it yesterday and left it in the open. Then some insect(a fly I guess) laid eggs in it. It explains how the larvae didn't die from the cooking, and I think the sauce is innocent because I bought it and hour before.
So it was either the plate, or the strainer.
>>
>>9317900
Oh, so you're just a filthy pig.

You deserved it desu.
>>
>>9317685
>I left some on the plate and half an hour ago I came back to finish it.

oh yes, you have a fly ;)

I once left oil in a pan and came back after an hour to find a dead fly in it and 20 larvaes in it
>>
>open up bucket of rice
>take a cup out
>one of the grains of rice has a black end
>look at it closer
>its actually some kind of rice shaped larva
>sift through the rice
>find more of them
>this is in an airtight bucket
>shrug and eat the rice.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.