[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just cooking up my breakfast, /ck/. Want any?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: strayan cuisine.jpg (1MB, 2448x2864px) Image search: [Google]
strayan cuisine.jpg
1MB, 2448x2864px
Just cooking up my breakfast, /ck/.

Want any?
>>
>>9315917
emus eggs and a side of roo.
>>
I will give the steak a couple more minutes
>>
Fucking hell, learn to time your shit properly.

Unless you're just eating those eggs straight out the pan, fatty
>>
>>9315917
I mean are you gonna season literally anything or just try and burn it all to that hunk of stainless
>>
File: Stekandeggs.jpg (13KB, 350x262px) Image search: [Google]
Stekandeggs.jpg
13KB, 350x262px
>>9315917
steak and eggs and eggs and steak
>>
You're about to have a situation on your hands with those eggs.

I predict the whites will get dangerously burnt before the yolks are done.
>>
Those timings will be shit.

Eggs take no more than 5 minutes to cook.
A good steak will take closer to 10-12 minutes.
>>
>>9315942
Maybe. You can do a decent steak on medium heat if you use butter and let it sit forever.

The eggs will be browned on the bottom at that temp, but I like them that way.
>>
>>9315917
Nice try cunt but roo meat is fattier
>>
>>9315917
No thanks.
I only eat vegan eggs and whole wheat toast for breakfast.
>>
Looks good but I'd have added some seasoning to them.
>>
>>9315917
this was from another thread.fuck off
>>
>>9315932
that might be the biggest crime here, no salt, and no pepper.
>>
>>9317638
Bump
>>
>>9315995
It was a roo that I hit with my car. Dumb fucker hopped into the road when I was doing 60. Hit the cunt and he went flying about 4 cars lengths before he skidding to a stop. When I got over there his leg was bending every which way. I tied him down on the front of the car.

When I got home I was in for a real surprise; Turns out the bloke wasn't quite dead. He thrashed about and made a few dents in my bonnet. I had a flight to catch later that day so I stached the guy in my basement for a few days and told my kid to feed him some shrubs and shit.

Just got back today and found him pretty thin. Also dead. Guess my little runt forgot to feed him. That's why the meat looks so lean.
>>
>>9318240

>Things that never happened: edgy edition
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.