[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It's ok

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: 20170817_210413.jpg (962KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
20170817_210413.jpg
962KB, 2560x1440px
It's ok
>>
not that they care, but they lost a customer in me
I bought a lot of coke zero, I have been drinking it every day for years.
I'm not interested in this new one at all, tried it the other day and it sucks. No flavor, not satisfying, I'm switching to pepsi max
>>
>>9315706
this
>>
I drink diet coke personally, its probably the best thing to drink during smoke sessions
>>
>>9316708
Disgusting
>>
I honestly couldn't tell much of a difference at first sip, but now I sorta noticed the new Coke Zero doesn't have that disgusting aftertaste anymore.
I've still had a few bottles of original Coke Zero and I noticed it tasted a bit more sweeter than the new one, while the new recipe sort of tastes almost like a slightly watered down Coke Classic with a hint of Diet Coke. Well, maybe from my perspective.
>>
>>9317150
I had 6 2 liters of coke zero out in the garage and I taste tested the new and ok back to back. Out of a bottle or can, the new zero is better. It tastes even more like coke classic. I have found that new coke zero out of fountains at restaurants doesn't taste as good - like you say.. A little like watered down coke. I am really glad that sweet aftertaste is gone. I am a huge fan of the new coke zero.
>>
>>9315684
I actually find the taste of the New Coke No Sugar to be better than Coke Zero. Most people don't know, but they actually use the exact same ingredients, just in different amounts. Coke No Sugar is actually closer to taste of original Coke that everyone loved. I love Coke Zero but I think I enjoy Coke No Sugar more, it is definitely worth trying if you haven't already.
>>
File: taco.jpg (44KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
taco.jpg
44KB, 800x600px
daily reminder to drink water and avoid sugary drinks
>>
>>9317218
It has that tooth softening feel like regular coke. It was odd to feel that sensation again.
>>
File: 1476605175823.gif (82KB, 478x358px) Image search: [Google]
1476605175823.gif
82KB, 478x358px
>tobacco-less cigarette
>decaf coffees
>alcohol-less beers
>sugar-less coke

I'll never understand you queers. You're already shoving that shit down your throat like the fat fuck you are, might as well go all the way and enjoy the original taste and just go to the gym instead, you're really not gonna save your diet by drinking diet coke alongside your fries and burgers.
>>
>>9317890
I see this rant in every thread about low calorie food/drinks. Are you just one bitter projecting fatty writing all of these or what?
>>
>>9317933
Quite literally my first time posting about this topic, and I've only been browsing /ck/ for a month or so. Good to know there's other sensible people out there.
>>
How close is it that original coke, that's all I care bout
>>
>>9317890
>consuming 400 fewer calories with every meal isn't going to help your diet
>>
>>9317890
>people shove cigarettes down their throat
Sugar-free Coke is the only thing that's mostly done for calorie reasons.

Some people don't handle caffeine well but they like the taste of coffee. I like the taste of beer and want to have it in the morning sometimes but don't want any effects from the alcohol, so I'll have an alcohol-free beer. People used to drink really low abv beers more often anyway, it's similar to that.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.