[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's your answer to this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5

File: _20170817_133533.jpg (58KB, 1080x417px) Image search: [Google]
_20170817_133533.jpg
58KB, 1080x417px
What's your answer to this?
>>
Don't order a salad at McDonald's? Or any fast food joint for that matter.
>>
>>9313184
Don't eat fast food
>>
>>9313184
Good thing I'm not a gay
>>
ok
>>
>mcdonalds food is unhealthy
obviously
>mcdonalds sells salads which people will convince themselves are healthy without reading nutrition info
this is kind of bad, but i don't know who actually would think mcdonalds anything is healthy in the Current Year
>>
>>9313244
McDonald's isn't any worse than other fastfood.
Looking at those webms of mexican "food" take-away it is probably better than most other stuff.
>>
>>9313184
That's bullshit but I believe it.
>>
>>9313184
Don't eat salad. You'll get fat and die.
>>
>>9313184
>What's your answer to this?

Is it supposed to be surprising? OFC that fatty dressing is going to be high in calories. What's the next news flash--water is wet?
>>
>>9313184
it is healthier if you are on keto and remove the croutons.
Big macs have zero fibre or any other nutritional value
>>
>>9313184
Okay? I don't eat at mcdonalds, I would rather eat pretty much anywhere else
>>
>>9313280
fibre, by definition, has zero nutritional value. It's indigestible.

And while I certainly wouldn't label a big mac as "healthy", they do indeed have nutritional value. protein, fat, vitamins and minerals.
>>
>>9313186
>Or any fast food joint for that matter.
Disagree. Wendy's salads are pretty great when I'm looking for something green to eat, ASAP. Last summer they had a berry/chicken salad that only had 390 calories. I lost a ton of weight because that was basically all I ate for 4 months.
>>
you don't have to add the whole goddamn sauce packet
i ordered a salad once, the packet they give you is fucking enormous
>>
>>9313262
Mexicans need those calories
>>
>>9313184
that I should get a salad if I want more bang for my buck
>>
>>9313617
not to mention that the chicken is slathered in a sweet dressing that you can mix into the rest of the salad. you dont even need the packet at all.
>>
I just checked McDonald's website and its not even close to being true
>>
What's a double Big Mac
>>
File: 1302039414814.jpg (3KB, 126x123px) Image search: [Google]
1302039414814.jpg
3KB, 126x123px
you are fake news

https://www.mcdonalds.com/us/en-us/about-our-food/nutrition-calculator.html
>>
>>9313184
The gray transparency with the text overlay makes this look like Facebook grade bullshit.
>>
>>9313184
Stop drenching your salad in fucking 10 pounds of creams and it wont be even half as much as a big mac
>>
>>9313184
Dont put so much dressing on it.
>>
Probably keeps you full longer.
>>
>>9313938
>look like
It is anon. It is.
>>
File: McChicken-Sandwich.jpg (54KB, 615x414px) Image search: [Google]
McChicken-Sandwich.jpg
54KB, 615x414px
>>9313184
I'm loving it
>>
That it's bullshit because I've made those salads. It's just fucking vegetables until you add the dressing and you do that at your own discretion.
>>
>>9313443
>great when I'm looking for something green to eat, ASAP.

Or you could just buy lettuce and berries/garbage tier chicken at the grocery store and combine them yourself for 1/4 the cost and only 30 seconds more time.
>>
>>9313932
? From what I'm seeing on your page, they don't even sell the Caesar Salad anymore.
>>
Most salad dressing are calorie dense, it's not McDonalds fault that people want to drown their lettuce in glorified mayo.

I use salsa for salad dressing.
3g/kcal
>>
que
>>
>>9313284

>fibre, by definition, has zero nutritional value. It's indigestible.

you

are

dumb
>>
>>9314980
>Canada

Americans need 4x as much dressing to be able to handle vegetables.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.