[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I knew it.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: facts-left-egg.png (99KB, 408x435px) Image search: [Google]
facts-left-egg.png
99KB, 408x435px
Always thought you could make eggs more efficient by beating them in shell.I just shook three eggs for about ten minutes and they were mixed right out of the shell. No more dirty forks. No more tennis elbow.
>>
wa la
>>
File: eggtoast.jpg (44KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
eggtoast.jpg
44KB, 600x400px
You're full of it and I don't believe you for one second
>>
>no more tennis elbow
>shaking an egg like a ravehead for 3 minutes
>>
Goddammit, what's wrong with you people. Break the eggs straight into the pan, stir while frying. You really, really can't tell the difference in texture versus mixing them in a bowl, and you have one dish less to clean.
>>
>>9313063
I could see that working if you use a slow cook/low heat method, but I like to cook my eggs within a minute or two, wouldn't be enough time to properly mix them in the pan before parts start to cook
>>
>>9313043
He said 10.
>>
>>9313031
You, sir, are a fucking idiot.
>>
>>9313068
You need about 10 seconds to stir the eggs sufficiently well. There really is no difference in taste.
>>
>>9313031
>10minutes of shaking
>instead of maybe 30 seconds of whisking.
How are you avoiding tennis elbow?
>>
>>9313093
>>actually taking the bait.
>>
>>9313096
>be retarded
>"you're retarded"
>lol trolled hard xD
>>
>>9313031
>beating them in shell
That is actually possible, and much simpler than by shaking, with the "twisted towel" method, in just a few seconds per egg.
>>
>>9313124
Towel method?
>>
>>9313162
Wrap egg inside towel/shirt. Grab at both ends and swing egg in circular motion, making the towel/shirt twist. Pull ends out, swiftly, causing egg to spin and scramble inside shell.
>>
File: golden-goose-how-it-works.jpg (168KB, 600x953px) Image search: [Google]
golden-goose-how-it-works.jpg
168KB, 600x953px
>>9313162
You know that children's toy with the disc that spins when you pull on the ends of a twisted cord? It works like that. Stick egg inside something soft and that you can twist up, like a long sock, a piece of pantyhose, a rolled-up towel, etc. Stick egg in it. Pull on ends to spin like the kid's toy.

You can even buy a commercial version.
>>
>>9313178
Release one end of towel when the egg swings towards the enemy.
>>
>>9313178
>>9313180
Genius. People amaze me.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.