[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Start eating avocado toast

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 16

File: C_9_1W3UAAAzqlr.png (2MB, 1200x600px) Image search: [Google]
C_9_1W3UAAAzqlr.png
2MB, 1200x600px
Start eating avocado toast
>>
avocados are fucking disgusting not to mention environmentally destructive and poorly managed by Mexican druglords

if you want bread, there are a million superior toppings (meat, tomato, peanut butter, fish, butter, a spread, etc.)

do NOT eat avocados, they are everything wrong with modern agriculture
>>
https://www.usatoday.com/story/money/2017/05/16/millionaire-tells-millennials-your-avocado-addiction-costing-you-house/101727712/
>>
>>9311647
>>9311651
*tips contrarianism*
>>
File: 1483478036200.gif (942KB, 294x197px) Image search: [Google]
1483478036200.gif
942KB, 294x197px
>>9311632
>avocados, kale, and radish on a piece of toast.
Considered me triggered.
>>
MMmmmmmm MMMM! It's like I'm eating a solid slice of the worst parts of California, all on a piece of FUCKNG TOAST

PUT THAT SHIT IN GUACAMOLE YOU FUCKBOYS
>>
>>9311632
slice of toast, spread slab of goat cheese, layer of fresh spinach, layer of sliced avacado. tasty as fuck, feel good afterwards. y'all do you
>>
Avocado toast is how I fuel my desire to kill Applebee's
>>
>>9311632
>Whole grains over other grains does a bunch of good things for buzzword diseases that it doesn't actually do. Please buy expensive and overrated advocado too since you believe everything we say!
>>
>>9311933
t. cuck
>>
File: cool hipster.jpg (130KB, 612x612px) Image search: [Google]
cool hipster.jpg
130KB, 612x612px
>avocados = intergenerational warfare
What if I grew up in a non-flyover place? Do I have to stop eating avocados now, since I was born when Nixon was president?
>>
Can North Korea nuke California already?
>>
>>9312806

> North Korea
> Having nukes

Lmao
>>
>>9312812
>Have a sub near their coast 'accidentally' launch a nuke, and it hits Cali.
>Blame the Norks.
>They actually think they did it.
Everyone wins.
>>
>>9311632
jesus christ i hate get so pissed with these toasts you see on instagram that are inedible and have the most unappetizing toppings imaginable. fucking radishes?food that's 100% presentation and inedible upsets me so fucking much

look at this shit. look at it. the amount of garbage like this you can see under this hashtag makes me so angry. fucking pecans on toast. apples on toast. hard chocolate blocks on toast
https://www.instagram.com/explore/tags/toastforall/

fuck you fuck you fuck you hipster pieces of trash
>>
>>9312959
>>
>>
>>
>>9312959
Radishes are good though you tastelet
>>
>>
>>9312982
not on toast nigger, unless they're a very minor part of a sandwich
>>
File: 1501767754073.jpg (25KB, 720x558px) Image search: [Google]
1501767754073.jpg
25KB, 720x558px
>>9312976
>healthy is the new black
>>
>>9312993
*Some vaguely correlated yet excessively racially charged comment coupled with a statement distancing self from/pol/*
>>
>>9312959
Lamo
>>
Why do you have to put the salad on the toast just eat it on the side.
>>
>>9313019
is that eggplant? looks weird
>>
File: pudding.png (773KB, 810x601px) Image search: [Google]
pudding.png
773KB, 810x601px
>>
>>
File: avo.png (501KB, 495x505px) Image search: [Google]
avo.png
501KB, 495x505px
>>9311632
Why eat avocado toast when you could buy a house instead?
>>
>all these fucking americans triggered by people enjoying fruit and vegetables

i don't have a remotely ascetic diet but if you can't enjoy a veg sandwich or fruit for pudding or whatever you need to go live on a farm or some shit for a while
>>
>>9313052
Shit, why didn't I think of that? I just bought thousands of dollars in diamonds and golf clubs.
>>
>>9312991

why not on toast?

i eat them on toast all the time. they're not presentational, they're peppery and crunchy. do you not eat tuna and cucumber sandwiches either?

i eat radishes on toast with mackerel pate, avocado, cream cheese, chicken salad, all kinds of shit
>>
>>9313053
are you being intentionally obtuse because you love your amerilard meme so much? when was the last time you ate grapefruit slices on toast?
>>
>>9311647
>being this full of shit

Give it up, Jethro.
>>
>>9312968
>the glue on the border of those claw-like nails
>ashy knuckles
>>
>>9313099
The dog doesn't judge.
>>
>>9313103
actually... http://archive.is/h4foM
>>
>>9313071

so i don't eat grapefruit slices on toast. what the fuck is wrong with someone doing it?
>>
>been eating avocado toast for years
>hipsters catch on pretend they own it
>suddenly avocado price triples because hipsters will gladly pay extra for their hipster status
>no longer worth the price

Just have to wait one more year for them to start eating it ironically and then another year after that the prices will go back down.
>>
>>9312964
>nasty looking plantains
>cheap dark chocolate
>poorly sliced avocados
>whole blueberries
>disgusting whole grain toast
>cup of soap
Do people actually think that they're eating healthy?
>>
Is avocado the newest thing for old people to hate
>>
avocados are too spicy for me
>>
>>9311647
Almonds are worse desu
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.