[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm Healthy, Happy, and Better than You

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: Making the World a Better Place.jpg (13KB, 217x233px) Image search: [Google]
Making the World a Better Place.jpg
13KB, 217x233px
Don't you wish you could be better than "Yourself" every day?

Now you can! Be the best YOU you can be!

Eat 12 servings of delicous, nutritious, fruits and vegetables every day! And make sure they're USDA approved Monsanto Organic! (tm)
>>
>>9309017
Thanks, OP! Meemaw was suffering from stage 4 prostate cancer, but I just ate a USDA approved Monsanto Organic ™ carrot, and she's all better! We'll be praying to USDA approved Monsanto Organic ™ at synagogue this weekend!
>>
> Better than You

Kill yourself, vegan
>>
>>9309017
XD veggies are vegan fags that like Monsanto

Thank god the livestock I eat isn't fed by Monsanto crops...
>>
>>9309017
>Monsanto organic
That's a literal oxymoron , they're a gmo company. I'm a vegetarian and I only buy local organic or from non gmo organic.

Btw the meat industry creates 50 of all greenhouse gasses and most of the water polution in the world and no one bats an eye.
>>
>>9309229

Vegans are better people than you, Nigger.

It's the only way we can separate the purity of the white race without Niggers fucking everything up.
>>
>>9309017

wtf? 12 servings of fruit? fuck off
>>
>>9309017
People who constantly have to keep telling others their happy aren't happy. People who constantly try and convert others to their way of living are cultists.
>>
What's a serving?
>>
>>9309307
>I'm a vegetarian
Stopped reading there. Opinion discarded.
>>
>>9309393
>It's the only way we can separate the purity of the white race without Niggers fucking everything up.

I think I'm starting to understand Vegansim now.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.