[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it safe to eat raw uncooked eggs?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: Screenshot_2017-08-12-12-06-49.png (447KB, 854x480px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-08-12-12-06-49.png
447KB, 854x480px
What is some high protein food I can throw in a blender with some fruits and vegetables.
>>
I dunno can you eat fucking mayonnaise you idiot?
>>
>>9308373
Eggs never die
>>
>>9308373
it's not safe to eat Dutch eggs
>>
Protein powder
Greek yogurt
Cottage cheese (protip: Make it yourself in the microwave from milk)
Ricotta
Low fat peanut flour / pb2 peanut powder
>>
>>9308391
How do you make cottage cheese in mic?
>>
>>9308373
It's fairly safe. Salmonella etc is not common, as people tend to think it is. The problem with your idea is that you can only digest like half the protein in a raw egg. Albumen is indigestible raw for humans. Fucking try googling it you dumbass
>>
>>9308403
Dont do that
U will get sick
>>
only fresh from hen's ass.
>>
>>9308373
The protein in eggs is more bioavailable of you cook them.
>>
>>9308373
it's not totally safe, which is different from totally not safe.
it's different across the Ocean. In murrica, it's required to wash the eggs before they start making their way to consumers. This does two things- wash away possible surface salmonella contamination from chicken poop holes, and wash away the cutaneous layer of the egg which makes the eggshell now porous.
This means that the washed eggs will not contaminate future surfaces they come in contact with. However, a contaminated surface and some water can allow the salmonella to make its way through the porous egg shell and contaminate the egg insides.
They aren't required to wash eggs in Europe.
As you can see, in all cases it is *unlikely* for the inside of an egg to be contaminated, however it's never guaranteed. However, cooking solves this uncertainty by killing stuff.

on a /ck/ board I feel the need to emphasize TASTE and TEXTURE. Raw eggs are not very pleasant. Cooked eggs are much superior.
>>
>>9308403
I don't know about the microwave, but it's pretty easy on the stovetop.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=1VkX4zBMz2E
(Video says it's ricotta but it's really a lot closer to cottage cheese.)
>>
Not all raw eggs have salmonella and not all raw chicken has salmonella either its just that there is a greater chance they'll catch it than any other food
>>
Also quick question

Where did you get that pic from?

I think I vaguely remember it but not too sure what it was
>>
>>9308373
Yeah you can but it tastes fucking disgusting, just use protein powder instead or make scrambles eggs which takes like 5 min max
>>
>>9308373
I've eaten raw cookie dough for years

Some day, it's going to get me,

But not now
>>
>>9310513
Its from a milliondollarextreme world peace skit
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.