[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Opinions on these?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0057.jpg (93KB, 356x550px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0057.jpg
93KB, 356x550px
Saw them at the store and had to buy some
>>
>the og flyover cracker
>>
>>9307688
I wasn't aware these still exist. They aren't bad, make sure to pair with some cheap mass-produced cheddar and a glass of Pepsi or Coke for a full experience.
>>
>>9307688
They're too strong for me but I get how you could like them. Also for some reason at the store near me the family box is 2.59 and the regular is 2.79
>>
>>9307688
They don't taste like chicken.
>>
>>9307709
No but one of the ingredients is literally dehydrated chicken.
>>
>>9307688
I wish they weren't 3 bucks for a tiny ass box.
>>
File: IMG_0058.jpg (2MB, 2592x1936px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0058.jpg
2MB, 2592x1936px
>>9307713
OP here. Never realized that before. Pic related.
>>
>>9307688
My grandparents ate this shit. They were horrible.
>>
Used to live off of these things growing up. Haven't had them in a while though.
>>
>>9307688
My dad used to love those.

Fuckin prick.
>>
>>9307688
My dad used to love those, too.

He's nice to me. He tells me he loves me when we talk on the phone.
>>
>>9307709
They taste like bouillon cubes but not as strong. I never thought chicken bouillon cubes tasted like chicken either.

I eat these crackers. They don't taste good, but they're addictive as hell.
>>
>>9307688
I don't think we have those in leafland,I imagine they'd be very salty though
>>
>>9307688
Chicken Biscuits, Ritz, and saltines form the pantheon of white trash baked snacks. Bagged snacks are usurpers.
>>
>>9307688
love them
>>
Wheat thins are the obvious GOAT cracker.
>>
>>9307688
They are amazing. Perfect cracker for cheese wiz
>>
toasted flour
just eat toast, dude.
>>
Loved these things when I was 10
>>
>>9309052
Nah, the toasted flour is actually eucharist. A different type of baked goods. Not commonly found in trade.
>>
>>9307688
I love them. They are great with liverwurst/pate. So rich
>>
>>9309027
>Chicken in a Biskit and cheese wiz
Totally did this during my childhood.

You and I probably have the same complex and refined sense of taste. Ever tried and enjoyed...

- microwave popcorn and melted kraft singles/american cheese?
- potato sticks/stix and ketchup?
- chex mix and melted butter?
- bugles and soda or ketchup?
- funyuns and soda or ketchup?
>>
>>9307688
Glorious when paired with deli seafood salad
>>
>>9307688
Great. My mom always bought them back in the day
>>
my favorite food growing up was peanut butter on chicken in a biskit.
>>
>pig disgusting
But if I eat one, I'll eat two dozen, for reasons beyond my or anyone's comprehension.
>>
>>9309760
>two dozen
your willpower is greater than mine. I will eat the whole box unless someone physically stops me.
>>
>>9309815
My sister-in-law buys them for us all the time and the box is empty within two days.
>>
>>9307688
Tastes like chicken if chicken was a biskit
>>
>>9307688
always assumed they were for kots.
>>
>disgusting but I'll eat half a box for SOME reason
quit pretending you're better than you actually are and just admit you like them. gosh
>>
>>9310298
whoops >>9309760
>>
>>9310298
Don't tell me what to do, you bitch.
>>
>>9307688
Way too salty for me now, but I liked em when I was a wee lad.
>>
They're only good with cream cheese.
>>
>>9310725
Pro tip: Graham crackers, jam & cream cheese
>>
File: 1494782128528.jpg (8KB, 182x178px) Image search: [Google]
1494782128528.jpg
8KB, 182x178px
>>9307715
THIS
If you've EVER tasted chickens in biskits you are getting my PAUWNCH you privileged middle class SHITlord
>>
Friend from Louisiana gave them to me to try for the first time when I was 22. I like them, I buy some a couple times a year. I'm pretty sure it's the msg that I like.
>>
Strictly inferior to vegetable crackers, at least when they were STILL SHAPED LIKE VEGETABLES
>>
Used to eat them all the time as a kid. The flavor is super nostalgic to me.
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.