[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why not eat at Red Robbin tonight?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

File: 66dd9050f7fcfdda3573e41a37956141.jpg (211KB, 1051x751px) Image search: [Google]
66dd9050f7fcfdda3573e41a37956141.jpg
211KB, 1051x751px
Why not eat at Red Robbin tonight?
>>
>>9305936
If it was closer, mb
>>
>>9305936
there's like 2 in the DFW metroplex but i don't feel like driving 40 minutes for 10 dollar burgers desu
>>
>>9305936

Overpriced.
>>
Because I already ate dinner.
>>
>>9306751
what have you ever done that's so great?
>>
>>9306709
if you wanna drive for a good burger come to sherman up 75 and get MG's
>>
>>9305936
because I don't want to drive two hours to minneapolis and I know how to make a burger at home.

quit with the shill threads. pay for an ad like everybody else you cheap fuck
>>
I went to red robin exactly once.

Red robin advertises itself as a burger chain. And they exist in strip centers. So i went in for a faat burger.

I spent 20 dollars on an olive garden experience. I could have gotten a better burger, with a better experience, and the same 30 year old waitress at dennys. And there are dennys in fucking truckstops.
>>
>>9307388
Sorry your experience was so poor. We always aim for quality and want to give the client the best value.

If you don't mind me asking which location were you disqualified with?
>>
>>9305936
I did that yesterday
>>
>>9307475
Thanks for stopping in! What did you select as your entree?
>>
>>9305936
Went.
Instead of impressed I was slightly dissapointed. More expensive than five guys and worse. They need to decide on four to six menu items and do those well.
>>
Closest one is a 3 hour drive followed by an hour long ferry ride and then another hour long drive.
>>
an employee physically assaulted me last time I went and the manager refused to do anything about it. never going back
>>
Kill you are self.
>>
Their Campfire sauce + Onion Rings are tits
>>
>>9307791
Return to reddit
>>
>>9307152
Hey hey hey, fellow Shermanite. What a small fucking world.
>>
The closest one is about an hour away, else I would honestly go more often.
>>
>>9305936
I would but the robins flying everywhere are a bit of a problem, shit in my hair and ruined my dinner.
>>
>>9310757
This, what's the point in having bottomless fries if the birds are just going to steal all of them?
>>
>>9310766
I-I don't know. ;_;
>>
>>9305936
>implying I eat
>>
my roommate and i had red robin delivered via grubhub tonight. 6.99 for a sriracha burger with fries and it was surprisingly good as fuck
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.