[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Less meat

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: sticker,375x360.u2.png (43KB, 375x360px) Image search: [Google]
sticker,375x360.u2.png
43KB, 375x360px
Guys, I eat meat all the time.

I wanna eat at lot more stuff like salad from now on but how and where do I start? What are some quick recipes?
>>
>>9305406
Chop up some lettuce and put in a bowl, top with dressing of choice. Wala! Salad.
>>
>>9305406
graze
>>
>>9305406
Buy a salad cookbook. Follow directions.
or alternately,
Google salad recipes. Follow directions.
>>
>>9305431
Sorry, I forgot to say that its supposed to taste good too.
>>
>>9305455
well, buy fresh veg and make a nice dressing. done
>>
you can go beyond salad. Vegetable soup or stew can be filling and delicious. Google vegetarian entrees and there's endless possibilities. You don't have to totally give up meat. Just have it 1 meal a day, eat a 6-8 oz portion. Fill the rest of your plate with side dishes. Mayo clinic recommends 1/2 your plate be veggies, 1/4 plate for starches, then the meat protein for the last.
>>
buy pressure cooker
make lots of beans
eat with bread and sauce
enjoy life.
>>
combine mayo, lime juice, dried tarragon, olive oil, and sea salt. All to taste.

let it sit for a while for the flavors to combine

use this very lightly to dress whatever greens you want, like a tablespoon or less. I do watercress and arugula mix. Adds nice subtle flavor to salad and isnt too unhealthy if you use it sparingly.
>>
Google around for a tabbouleh recipe. stuff is absolutely amazing.

maybe I'll get my dad's recipe for vegetarian chili later. it's so fucking delicious that you won't mind that it doesn't have meat (and I say this as someone who generally very much prefers that my chili have big chunks of beef in it)
>>
Oatmeal with milk and Tuna salad

BTW Are there any recipes that requires little to no cooking?
>>
>>9305406
Gazpacho
>>
Vegetable curry

>cook rice
>garlic, onions and curry paste in pan until garlic is golden, onions are glaced
>add coconut milk
>add vegetables (broccoli, paprika, carrots, paksoi, mushrooms, whatever)
>cook that shit
>maybe add some extra liquid, water or crushed tomatoes
>perhaps season with fish sauce and soy sauce
>finish with coriander and lime
>>
>>9305406
Eat less red meat and instead eat more fish and chicken. Also incorporate more beans and whatnot for other sources of protein.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.