[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Whatd your favorite Stouffer's dinner /ck/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

Whatd your favorite Stouffer's dinner /ck/?
>>
"Family size" lasagna. Haven't had it in a long time though, because I don't want to scarf down 6k calories in one sitting.
>>
regular lasagna, meatloaf and potatoes, or mac and salisbury steak

all of those are dirt cheap, have tons of protein, and lots of calories. good for bringing to work if you exercise at all during work.
>>
File: 16873241_Alt01.jpg (66KB, 520x520px) Image search: [Google]
16873241_Alt01.jpg
66KB, 520x520px
Garlic lasagna but it's only family size.
Cordon bleu pasta is also good but again only family sized.

Single serving I like spaghetti with meat and sauce.
>>
I specifically came here to say "not the lasagna". Literally the most disappointing lasagna I've ever had in my life. So little ricotta should bar anything from being labelled lasagna.
>>
File: stouffers mac n cheese.jpg (372KB, 1464x1080px) Image search: [Google]
stouffers mac n cheese.jpg
372KB, 1464x1080px
>>9302130
I really like their Macaroni.
>>
File: 15389462_Alt01.jpg (70KB, 520x520px) Image search: [Google]
15389462_Alt01.jpg
70KB, 520x520px
>>9302575
They have multiple kinds of lasagna. Their Italiano has more ricotta but I don't like the little italian sausage meat chunks they use for it. I prefer the meat sauce.
>>
File: image.jpg (102KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
102KB, 600x600px
>>
The lack of cheese isn't the only problem. Nor is it the lack of flavor. Frozen lasagna, Stouffer's and Great Value in particular, never cook evenly. The instructions say to bake it for what, hour and a half, roughly? Bake it for 2 full hours and it'll still be cold in the center. Bake it for an additional 20 minutes and there is no noticeable change.

>but you didn't tent the foil covering properly
>you didn't place it on the correct rack

Nope. Your products just suck, and the people you've hired to test and evaluate your products before they hit the shelves are inept and possibly homosexual.
>>
OP already posted mine.
>>
>>9302635
I think for the party size its 2 hours at 400.
I do 3 hours at 350 and then a couple minutes under the broiler to brown the cheese.

I think the main problem is people try and eat it right away before it's had time to firm up. You need to wait at least 30 minutes after you take it out of the oven.
>>
>>9302663
Why not just make your own at that point that is fresh and how you want it exactly when it's already taking 3-4 hours to heat the stupid thing
>>
>>9302618
I'll keep my eye out for it. Thanks.
>>
>>9302599
Baking this puts it on a whole other level than just nuking it.
>>
>>9302599
this is the only microwaveable meal i will eat, even then i'd rather just make fresh macaroni and cheese from scratch

anything frozen with meat or vegetables in it is just gross
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.