[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw fell for the Fibrox meme

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 110
Thread images: 17

File: 754.jpg (80KB, 2000x1234px) Image search: [Google]
754.jpg
80KB, 2000x1234px
>tfw fell for the Fibrox meme
>>
>>9302069
Well, you paid $20 more than a knife like that is worth, but it's not like it's a horrible piece of shit or anything
>>
File: wu_4862_20.jpg (75KB, 2000x378px) Image search: [Google]
wu_4862_20.jpg
75KB, 2000x378px
>>9302069
>tfw fell for the Wüsthof Pro meme
>>
>>9302103
I like my wusthy pro until I get some proper chink steel. Good practice for learning how to sharpen knives. I dislike how thick the handle is, though. I prefer my shitty JA Henkel's handle.
>>
>>9302103
>>9302164

I was mulling about getting this one.

What are some alternative you would suggest getting?
>>
>>9302197
I don't know much about chef's knives but I'm sure you'll get some responses on this. The Wusthy is good for the price and holds an edge well. The handle is shitty and besides being too fat, even though I have long fingers, it feels slick as hell when it's wet.
>>
love my Global
>>
>>9302069
It's fine. I got one for $30 and it cuts relatively well. Having a cheap plastic handle also makes it dishwasher safe (although washing a knife isn't exactly difficult) and grippier than some knives. 99% of people don't need something nicer anyways.
>>
>>9302197
I like grasping my Dick, just thought i'd let you know.
>>
>>9302069
>>9302103
>tfw
are you retarded.
>>
File: IMG_1111_-_Version_2_1024x1024.jpg (92KB, 964x964px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1111_-_Version_2_1024x1024.jpg
92KB, 964x964px
>tfw fell for the Misono meme
>>
>>9302210

Which size of the chef knife do you have anon?

Is the 6 inch good? For someone with mediums size hands?
>>
>>9303427
6-inch is probably too small for chef knive.

Chef knives generally start at 8-inches and go up to 12-inches.

The handle matters more than the blade length if you're looking for a knife that fits your hand.

German or Swiss knives tend to have larger handles than Japanese knives, but not always.
>>
>>9302069
I've had mine for 3 years and it's just as sharp now as it was when I got it.
What exactly is your point?
>>
>>9302197
Try the Wüsthof SilverPoint knives, they are pretty good - nice geometry, too (thin behind the edge) and the handle is quite small.
>>
>>9303549
Do you cook only twice a year? No way it isn't blunter than before, you've probably just gotten used to it. Try cutting a newspaper with it, then you'll see.
>>
What entry level knife should I buy to not get memed on?
>>
>>9302988
misonos are emerging from the post-meme abyss though, "appreciating" misonos is now kind of hip

UX10 is a great knife
>>
>>9303427
I use 8 inch blades but like >>9303464 said the handle matter more fit wise. Looking to move up to a 240mm {~9 inch) when I buy a Masamoto
>>
File: 2166_p1.jpg (257KB, 1500x1734px) Image search: [Google]
2166_p1.jpg
257KB, 1500x1734px
>Got to fall for the CutCo meme.
>It's a really good meme.
I've seen people countersignal these knives on here but I ask for them as presents instead of shilling out for them myself, and they are just phenomenal.
>>
>>9304501
They're shit.
>>9302069
Great knife, worth every penny.

I have both, but the cut co wasn't my purchase.
>>
>>9304530
Feels good, cuts sharp, holds an edge, better than any knife I've ever owned, will resharpen all my knives including serrated for only shipping charges.

What's the problem with CutCo?
>>
>>9304535
Yeah ok, It's a bit of an over reaction on my part to call them shit. However I do think they're over priced, over marketed. They're mediocre/low end knives sold through pyramid marketing schemes as high end knives when they're simply not.

The handles are not comfortable, narrow round and hard plastic, not good when wet.

Made from 440A, which is a mid range steel which can have good performance when properly heat treated, only cutco knives aren't forged, they're stamped.

Which means they're not as strong as other 440a's so that means they're fat. They have an awkwardly fat spine, which is needed due to the weaker stamped manufacture.

Which in tern means they have an large angle of incidence, the beveled edge on a cutco knife is pretty large, of around 35degrees or so. That means they feel more like pushing an axe through whatever you're cutting, rather than silding a nice thin knife.

And because of all the extra material needed, they're heavy.

All in all a low end knife, which is fine. Kiwi's/victorinoxs/randomflavorofthemonthamazonknives are all low end knives, the problem is when you start charging $100 for a $35 knife with your pyramid "Vector" marketing schemes.

Oh and I can sharpen my own knives, no need to wait a week and spend money on postage.
>>
>>9303464
>>9304489

thanks anon
>>
>>9303611
Mine are five years old and not 100% as sharp but still very sharp. Use them almost daily. I hone them every time I use them but not even one time have they been used on a hard surface or rough bone work.

Best cheap knife would not be a stretch at all.
>>
>>9304193
KIWI or IKEA 365+ (with the all metal handle) would be my recommendation. I'm also a fan of the Wüsthof Silverpoint series. Great knives for the money.
>>
>>9304501
If I see a knife with a cheap ass grind like that I know instantly it's shit.
>>
>>9304501
>pic
I've got two cheap knives that are sharpened the same way as that one. Thick spine, curved inwards towards the bottom ending with a small straight edge. It's a very cheap way of making an edge on a piece of steel. They're not terrible, but because of that shape they'll never cut as smoothly as a proper knife.
>>
File: MasamotoVGGyuto.jpg (349KB, 2048x1365px) Image search: [Google]
MasamotoVGGyuto.jpg
349KB, 2048x1365px
>tfw fell for the Masamoto meme
>>
>>9304501
>people countersignal
>instead of shilling

You type like someone who is completely enthrall to the concept of propaganda. It's like Goebbels has culled your soul.

Why do you people use this cultural in-speak that indicates you're enthrall to some person who controls you? Are you that conditioned to be submissive?
>>
>>9303611
I use it almost daily.
I hone it before cutting.
I wash and dry it by hand.
I keep it in its sleeve.
And I don't want to eat newspaper.
>>
File: wood-pulp-in-food.jpg (288KB, 800x419px) Image search: [Google]
wood-pulp-in-food.jpg
288KB, 800x419px
>>9305847
>does not want to eat newspaper
With a few herbs and spices I'm sure it can be alright.
>>
>>9305847
And that's precisely why it's a medicore knife. A good knife shouldn't need to be honed daily.

Would you describe a car as being "good and reliable" if it requires a tune-up every day?
>>
>>9305857
>new york squab stuffed with newspaper and dandelion greens.
>>
>>9305866
>a knife is like a car
So you consider a knife good when it only requires a tune up every 6 months?
>>
>>9305847
>I use it almost daily.
>I hone it before cutting.
What, no stones? have you already worn a concave hole into the edge with all that steeling/honing whatever (lets not get into THAT here)
>>
>>9305881
>>le maximum hyperbole!

6 months is an absurdly long time, even for the best and most expensive handmade by virgins in the moonlight samurai blaster 9999 folded deathsteel. But fucking daily? For a home cook? That's either a case of a mediocre knife, or 'tism on the part of the owner.

The main point behind good knives is that they require less maintenance than rubbish knives.
>>
>>9305900
>>>le maximum hyperbole
Ah, so you do get how ridiculous the comparison you brought up was.
>>
>>9305909
Not at all.

Tuning up a car daily is absurd. Honing a knife daily is equally absurd (for a home cook, anyway).
>>
>>9305900
>The main point behind good knives is that they require less maintenance than rubbish knives.
just no. Firstly there's different levels of upkeep. (as you well know and are intentionally ignoring) Having to actually go in and take off metal to reestablish an edge is a much more intense form of maintenance (not to mention shortens the life of your knife) than steeling/honing a knife for a few seconds before use. The point of buying higher quality knives is chiefly an appreciation for the craftsmanship and quality of the materials that went into it.
>>
Do you people use a steel 'steel' or a ceramic 'steel'?
>>
>>9305945
I use a steel-steel if I wanted a ceramic I'd use the bottom of a coffee mug.
>>
>>9305951

You think actual steel is better? It's just more destructive on the burr.
>>
>>9305918
>car tune up costs money, materials and an hours of work
>knife tune up costs barely a minute
>equal.
Gimme a break.
>>
>>9305958
I have not noticed a functional difference, I'm quite gentle.
>>
>>9305945

tear a piece of cotton, then cut a piece of cotton. That's the difference in the edge you end up when you hone.
>>
>>9305960
higher quality cars often require the most maintenance. So even the starting point of the analogy is just wrong.
>>
>>9305940
>Firstly there's different levels of upkeep. (as you well know and are intentionally ignoring)
Of course there are, but what's the point in mentioning them specifically? A better quality knife will require less frequent maintenance of ANY kind. It requires less frequent honing. It also requires less frequent sharpening.

>>Having to actually go in and take off metal to reestablish an edge is a much more intense form of maintenance (not to mention shortens the life of your knife) than steeling/honing a knife for a few seconds before use.
Yes. But any knife will require that procedure at some point. A good knife not so often. A poor quality one, more often.

>>The point of buying higher quality knives is chiefly an appreciation for the craftsmanship and quality of the materials that went into it.
For some people, sure. You might be a knife collector, want to have fancy knives to complement the kitchen decor, or maybe you just like a cool knife. Nothing wrong with that. But edge retention is a huge factor, especially for a professional cook.

When I started out I got a Forschner, just like OP's pic but mine was 10". I ended up having to hone it about once every week-and-a-half or so to keep it acceptably sharp. I'd have to get out the stone about once every month or two.

My next upgrade was a CCK Chinese chef's knife--often erroneously called a "cleaver". Honestly, it looks like shit. The fit and finish are pretty bad. But holy fuck does it cut. I've been using it for a decade and I still use it today. I hone that maybe once a month, and I don't need to get out the stones except maybe once a year.
>>
>>9305960
The difficult of the job isn't relevant to the topic at hand. The point is the frequency is absurd.

>>9305977
Note that I didn't say anything about the "quality" of the car. I said reliability.

You guys are great at missing the point. It's almost like I'm dealing with trolls.....oh wait.....
>>
>>9305994
Hi Clark.
I use a "Chinese cleaver" too for most of my daily kitchen tasks. Edge retention is less of an issue when you hone regularly. You should not have to get out the sharpening stone more than once a year if you hone correctly and frequently. Honing is not purely maintenance it's best to think about it as part maintenance part calibration. You're truing the edge on the almost microscopic level to prevent thing kind of things that require sharpening to correct.
>>
>>9306015
>Edge retention is less of an issue when you hone regularly.

Edge retention determines how frequently you need to hone. It is literally the factor which tells you when to hone the knife.

A knife with better edge retention needs less frequent honing than a knife with poor edge retention.

I have used knives that were so poor I had to reach for the steel multiple times in one day. I have had others that could go many days before needing to be honed.
>>
>>9306051

So now we've figured out 'hardness' then? Great job guys. Lets meet next week where we figure out brittleness. Get a coffee on your way out.
>>
>>9306051
different edges require more or less maintenance. A steeper edge is going to require more honing because it comes to a finer point hence the necessity for truing. Also you don't wear knifes uniformly from tip to base so honing helps keep the edge uniform. If you use broader edges on your main knifes you won't have to hone as often but it won't cut those micron thick scallions or whatever. It's almost like we have knifes with different edges and shapes for different tasks.
>>
>>9306084

A steeper edge requires less honing. a finer edge requires more. Now you jokers are getting into malleability, hardness and edge angle. Go to town, I want to hear.
>>
>>9306084
All of that is absolutely true. Obviously different knives meant for different purposes will have different edge geometry and consequently will have different maintenance needs.

But that's besides the point. All other things being equal--same type and purpose of knife--the one made from better steel will require maintenance of all kinds less frequently than one made from inferior steel.
>>
>>9306091
>the one made from better steel will require maintenance of all kinds less frequently than one made from inferior steel.

Is this where you say, "duh"?
>>
>>9303549
same, I hone it like once a week and it kills every chopping task. best $20 I've ever spent
>>
File: cleaver.jpg (208KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
cleaver.jpg
208KB, 1600x1200px
I left out 2 haddock fillets and layed them on top of a cleaver on my cutting board. I picked up the thawed fish and this cocksucker cut into me without a thought. Not a slice, not a slide, I just poked it, and I ended with blood everywhere.
>>
>>9306101

who sharpens your knives?
>>
>>9306119
I have one from the same company $12 they're made out of shit too but they're so easy to sharpen and the heft really does not hurt anything but your ears when chopping.
>>
>>9306135

Like every chinese cleaver. Cheap, sharp and out of control.
>>
>>9306135

It's not german tool steel but I opened my finger without knowing it.
>>
>>9306142
I'm always scared when other people use it. I'm afraid they'll leave the handle or something hanging off the counter and bump into it or have some vibration make it fall and take off half their toes. That weight just makes too serious.
>>
>>9306154

You're absolutely right. I had it on the counter and I ended up bleeding like a stuck pig. Cleavers are fine if you don't want to get near your kitchen.
>>
I have a victorinox paring knife. It was cheap and it's perfect.
>>
>>9306209

You should probably just get a peeler. Paring knives are something that people in the 1900s used.
>>
>>9306230
not him but I like them. They turn easier and get in little spaces so I can save wear on my boning and fillet knifes. I like doing detail work with them. I always have it out and ready next to my cutting board anyways. Like any tool the more you use it the more you recognize situations in which it could be useful.
>>
File: CCcaqHsWEAAeJam.jpg (51KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
CCcaqHsWEAAeJam.jpg
51KB, 600x600px
Got this for my birthday recently. Sakai kikumori nihonkou 270mm gyuto
>>
>>9306373
must like you a lot, I'm lucky if I can get a $50 gift out of family.
>>
>>9304535
>holds an edge, better than any knife I've ever owned,
How would you know that if you don't sharpen your own knives?

>>9304649
They are shit though. 440A belongs on a $30 knife not a $100+ knife
>>
Is one of those accusharp knife sharpeners reasonable or should I learn to actually sharpen a knife on a beater?
>>
>>9306391
My co-workers got it for me. I dressed teared up when I found out.
>>
>>9306467
learn to sharpen on some dull as fuck bargain bin knifes you pick up from salvation army good will or some other thrift store. On a medium-low grit whetstone. Think of sharpening more as hobby in it's own right. Do some reading on it look at what people are using. Just kinda proceed like any other hobby. Those little ceramic hand sharpeners and shit will work for sharpening crap knifes but you'll never get a spectacular edge out of them.
>>
>>9302069
I actually bought that as my first not-total-piece-of-walmart-shit knife. I like it so far a lot.

I have been sharpening on a synthetic stone with honing oil. It is a three grade that only goes up to 240 grit. Should I get a 500+?

Also, any decent videos on sharpening? When I look it up I get all sorts of different techniques.
>>
File: oh.jpg (973KB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
oh.jpg
973KB, 3264x1836px
>>9306555
CRAWWWLLLLLLIIIINNNGGGGG IN MY SKIINNNNN

how much do you hate me for fucking it up /ck/? pls help.
>>
File: lawd.jpg (1MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
lawd.jpg
1MB, 3264x1836px
>>9306574
>>9306555
i have no idea wtf i am doing
>>
>>9306578
still got some knife on that handle keep going
>>
>>9306605
that doesnt help me at all.
>>
>>9306555
240 grit is pretty fucking coarse, my man.
That's the stone you'd use to grind a naked bar of metal into something knife shaped.

Lowest you'll want is like ~400 for putting a new edge on dull knives or smoothing out a chip.
Actual sharpening you'll need 800~1000 grit.

>When I look it up I get all sorts of different techniques.
Technique doesn't change much, you scrape a knife along a stone at an angle.
What changes is materials and how to use them, an oilstone probably doesn't need to be sprayed frequently with water or windex like a wet stone.

If you want a 100% foolproof method then pony up for an Edgepro, though even the travel kit is like $150
>>
>>9306836
thanks anon
>>
I want to buy a bunch of super basic kitchen equipment. Some knives but also some pots and pans and whatever. Ikea seems to have everything I want cheap, it their stuff reasonable or just garbage and I should spend a little more?
>>
>>9305958
>It's just more destructive on the burr
What do you think a burr is? If a knife has been properly sharpened on a stone it shouldn't have a burr, as this is something definitely undesirable for good cutting. Maybe you mean the apex of the edge.
>>
>>9306578
>>9306574
Don't worry too much about the scratches. A knife like that is just a beater after all and it won't impair functionality. It is a result of little grains of abrasive that have been broken loose from the stone being dragged over the surface. But yes, 240 is way too coarse, 400 for primary and 1000 or 1500 for finishing sharpness would be right. Use a sharpie marker on the edge to see if you are hitting the right angle and if you are reaching the apex of the edge. Drag a soft cotton cloth or an old woollen sock along the edge lenghwise to feel if a burr has formed. If there is none, then you haven't reached the apex of the edge yet and the knife is no sharper than before. Then remove the burr.
>>
File: 20150211-5D3_2394.jpg (129KB, 1600x338px) Image search: [Google]
20150211-5D3_2394.jpg
129KB, 1600x338px
I got one of their slicers but I also got it on sale so it was only like $45
>>
File: showus-knives-magnum.jpg (62KB, 440x329px) Image search: [Google]
showus-knives-magnum.jpg
62KB, 440x329px
>>9306369

I'm just being a lazy asshole. You're absolutely right, as long as you respect the index finger to thumb action, you won't cut yourself, you won't cut anyone near you and you'll have everything in control. Just like one of these.
>>
>>9307726

45 bucks of a laser steak knife wannabe?
>>
>>9307638
ikea is straight garbage for anything my man, never shop there
pick up a victorinox chef knife and paring knife, those two alone will get you through most kitchen tasks
for pots and pans look for weight and stainless steel is the best all-round material as it's nonreactive and a reasonable heat conductor
with this in mind you can shop at thrift stores for pots and pans and get decent ones way cheaper than at ikea
>>
>>9308799
forgot to expand on the weight thing
heavy pans conduct heat more evenly so you don't get hot spots
used frying pans that bulge in the centre have been heated with nothing in them until they warped and won't cook evenly
>>
Looking for an inexpensive carbon steel gyuto.

Should I go with the Fujiwara FKH or Masahiro Virgin carbon? Can't decide. Pic is the Fuji
>>
>>9308799
>ikea is straight garbage for anything my man
That's not true. I have a knife and a non-stick skillet from the 365+ series and they work really well, the skillet works just fine on induction too.
>>
>>9308867
If you are taking this so seriously you'd better go to www.kitchenknifeforums.com
>>
>>9309215
>Masahiro Virgin carbon
look what I found:
http://www.kitchenknifeforums.com/showthread.php/22266-Review-Masahiro-Mv-Honyaki-21cm-gyuto-14811-lt-gt-Masahiro-Virgin-Carbon-metal-gyuto-21cm-13011
>>
>>9309215
Yes, I've already lurked there regarding this. Wondering if anyone here had any input

>>9309223
I've read that one thanks
>>
Is fibrox the material the handle is made out of? I really enjoy it. Like a light grit sandpaper that makes it no slip easy to hold in any situation, even when wet. As for the blade it's decently sharp and well shaped, holds an edge reasonably well for the price. I fell for the meme and regret nothing
>>
>>9306836
>240 grit is pretty fucking coarse, my man.
If you can get the burr off, 240 is not that bad of an edge. That is about the grit most Henkels knives come with. It is has a nice toothy grip when cutting things. This is also about the grip equivalent of the mechanized sharpeners.

>If you want a 100% foolproof method then pony up for an Edgepro,
Can confirm. Edgepro master race reporting in. Don't bother with the polishing tapes. Get a leather belt for your belt sander and use 20K grit green chromium oxide.
>>
>>9302069
If anyone is interest in similar knives that are cheaper, you can try the Mercer Millennia line.
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B005P0OMMC/
They are basically the same thing except made in Taiwan instead of Switzerland.
>>
>tfw fell for the carbon steel meme
>>
>>9311411
That's one ugly blade.
Can you not clean it?
>>
>>9308867
>Masahiro Virgin carbon
never used it
>Fujiwara FKH
Good knife. Steel is highly reactive, though.
From what I've read, the bevels are similarly asymmetrical, and both steels are equally reactive.
What I know from having used a Fujiwara:
I'm not fond of the grind, but it's not a big deal if you sharpen yourself (which you should be doing anyway). The fit and finish on some of their higher end knives can be slightly lacking, but are entirely within the realm of acceptable given the good performance. There is a little too much bulge left on part of one of my blades. It doesn't affect performance in any discernible way with proper sharpening, but it makes sharpening a little bit more of a task and leads to a slightly uneven *looking* edge. The edge is even width with proper sharpening, but the bevel rides a little higher on the blade in one area as a result. Bear in mind, my issue with this is on a blade that utilizes more hand-on techniques than their less expensive blades, and I expect that sort of stuff out of all but the most expensive handmade blades. Their more machined blades are probably more consistent based on limited experience with several of the FKH line.
>>
>>9312427
>Steel is highly reactive
How old is your knife? I have heard that problem has been fixed in the newer knives, as the steel contains less sulphur.
>>
>>9312593
Mine is of a different line from the FKH. The FKH I've used were 8-3 years ago. One was new about 5 years ago, not sure how old the other one was, but I'm fairly certain it couldn't have been older than 2011. You very possibly could be correct, as I can't remember how old the reviews were that I had read on the Masahiro. After looking again I see one from 2015 that says the same thing about reactivity, but that doesn't speak of the FKH, of course.
>>
>>9312593
>>9312620
From my research, older FKH line were in SK4 steel, but starting 2 - 3 years ago they switched to SK5 steel. It's just as reactive when forming a patina, but reportedly smells less due to less Sulphur and doesn't discolour certain foods like some people were complaining the Sk4 used to do

I think I'll save my money for something in white #2 or blue #2 steel, or even 52100. All those steels are a step up
>>
File: 20170817_102713.jpg (1MB, 1440x1520px) Image search: [Google]
20170817_102713.jpg
1MB, 1440x1520px
>>9311427
>>
I want to buy a knife for my boyfriend as a Christmas present. He's a really good cook but his family was always poor and he's never had a good knife.
>>
>>9305866
Thanks for confirming you're retarded so I didn't have to ask
>>
File: 1461373912393.jpg (135KB, 750x947px) Image search: [Google]
1461373912393.jpg
135KB, 750x947px
>farberware
>>
>>9313424
Are you asking for suggestions or just sharing with the class?
>>
>>9313424
How much are you willing to spend? Low range: IKEA 365+, Victorinox, Wusthof Silverpoint

Mid range: Tojiro DP, or this here in 210mm: https://japanesechefsknife.com/collections/kagayaki-basic-es-series/products/jck-original-kagayaki-basic-series-gyuto-180mm-to-270mm-4-sizes?variant=29158784643 I have that knife myself, it's really nice.
>>
File: kramer by zwilling.jpg (46KB, 1500x1000px) Image search: [Google]
kramer by zwilling.jpg
46KB, 1500x1000px
>tfw fell for the Kramer meme
>>
About to buy a couple of Zwilling Pro knives. Any reason why this is a bad choice?
Thread posts: 110
Thread images: 17

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.