[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Burger King Whopper

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (20KB, 216x233px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
20KB, 216x233px
When they're good they are good. But half the time the beef tastes of cow butt and It makes me gag.

Why after all these years have they not gotten rid of the cow butt feature? Every time I get a craving for Burger King I think of the cow butt taste and am immediately turned off.
>>
They probably start to taste off if they've been sitting in the heat trays too long.

At BK they broil like 8-12 patties at a time, and if you get unlucky (they made too many but didn't toss them out when they were supposed to), you might get a patty that was sitting out for 2 hours or more.

They start to look and smell really foul at that point.

t. used to work at BK
>>
>>9301941
>looks at calendar
>still monday

It's not whopper Wednesday yet!
>>
>>9301967
If you ask for a fresh cooked burger will they do it? I ain't paying $10 for a medium whopper meal to get a shit boy 2 hr old burger.
>>
>>9302198
If you ask for any modification to the burger they have to make it fresh. You can ask for no ketchup, receive a fresh whopper, and then put it on yourself.
>>
>>9302198
They should, yeah. If it's busy, you'll get a fresh one regardless.

But if you show up from 3 PM to 6 PM or so, those are the questionable hours.
>>9302215
They have to assemble it fresh, sure, but it still might be an old patty.

They cook a bunch of patties in advance and store them in heated trays.
>>
>>9302198
That's the secret to getting non-cardboard fries at any fash food place. They have to make it because it's police, but also it'd be a shame if the establishment "accidentally" burned down.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>9302228
Just ask them to make you some fresh fries.

But don't do it in the drive-thru because then you hold up the whole line.

Go in the store, and they'll make you whatever you want fresh.
>>
>>9302227
>They cook a bunch of patties in advance and store them in heated trays.
Fuck it then. Just go to In n out/Whataburger/Five Guys.
>>
>>9301941
Haven't been to a BK since they quit giving you free whoppers for filling out their survey on the receipt. Even then it wasn't really worth it.
>>
>>9301941

i only get the bacon swiss and mushroom king now, its fucking great
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.