[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Please watch this Thank you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

Please watch this

Thank you
>>
>>9299815
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1rdbnVMZRmY
>>
fake news
>>
Fuck off, retard.
>>
>>9299815
What is the core message of this film in one sentence?
>>
1 like = 1 respect
>>
>>9299868
Everything gives you cancer, especially meat.
>>
America is disgusting when it comes to all that mass produced shit, some people call food.
>>
Obesity is mainly caused by products that vegans can consume (soda, sweets, snack products).
>>9299873
The best weapon against cancer is genes. Literally everything is a carsinogen.
>>
>>9299883
wtf i hate america now!
>>
>>9299868
Be a vegan goy!
>>
"Don't drink mk, there's a certain amount of pus it's allowed to have in it, so eat vegetables instead"

Ya, like there's not a certain level of bugs, and shit and rats allowed in those too. How much foreign matter is allowed in peanut butter ? I bet it's more than you think vegan retards.
>>
That vegans don't want me to eat nutritious meats like liver that allow my body to produce testosterone and become more attractive to the opposite sex.
>>
I just started eating meat again after five years of being vegan. Why? Because my diet was literally killing me. I don't understand why this bullshit is being pushed so hard as being "healthy."
>>
Youre not going to go vegan anyways. Why are you so triggered about facts?
>>
>>9301723
They want us all to be limp-wristed beta libcuck numales that can't even pick 300lb off the ground.
>>
>>9301741
You do that when you get your ass off your toilet, bud
>>
My grandpa is alive and well at 91 and he doesn't put a lot of thought into his meals. He eats whatever he wants.

I think the real secret to health that people don't want you to know is that most of it is just a positive mental state. My grandpa is a happy old man who is always doing things.

I believe that If you're in your 20's or 30's and you're depressed about life already and don't change that, I don't think you're going to make it past 60 or 70.
>>
>>9301723
>>9299815

This, I'm hitting the macro's I need to hit, eatign a fuckton of delicious nutricious food, have a good body and I feel AMAZING.

Why the fuck would I eat only raw vegetables and drink water?

And another things, they always have that bullshit argument of massive 1 ton herbivores 'who seem to have no problem gaining muscles mass on just vegetables'.

WELL THEY EAT FUCKING 18+ KILOGRAMS OF FUCKING GRASS AND BULLSHIT I DONT HAVE THE TIME OR THE DIGESTIVE TRACK FOR THAT YOU 80 LBS WEAK COLLEGE PROFESSOR TELLING ME YOU ARE HEALTHY.
>>
>>9301754
Good
>>
>>9301764
>DIGESTIVE TRACK.. tract*

yes I'm retarded and no English isn't my first language.
>>
>>9299815
>The .... that the .... don't want you to see.
I'm sure they care a great deal..
>>
>>9301745
underrated burn
>>
>>9301764
Not to mention the tens of thousands of bugs theyre eating with that grass. Essentially Just meat and vegetables.
>>
>>9301754

shiett nigger I'm dead. My genetics are shit and so is my mental outlook
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.