[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /ck/ think of Jon Taffer and Bar Rescue?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: jon taffer.jpg (102KB, 1440x1081px) Image search: [Google]
jon taffer.jpg
102KB, 1440x1081px
What does /ck/ think of Jon Taffer and Bar Rescue?
>>
I don't.
>>
>>9298780
I think the show would be better at 30mins vs 60. It is kind of interesting, but I lost interest after a few episodes since it was the same formula for each place. Inject large sums to completely make over a place into an entirely different venue and act like it was all so simple. Hey stumbling business, why cant you invest 300k into fixing things up?
>>
I don't.
>>
>>9298798
I think he's had a few really fucking terrible ideas. That pirate bar was fucking stupid, but turning it into a corporate bar with a literal faceless corporate drone for a mascot was pants-on-head retarded. After people get done with a day of corporate drudgery, they don't want more of it after work.

Other than a few misfires, I think he has a good eye for markets.
>>
>>9298780
YOUR GRANDFATHER DIED FOR THIS BAR AND WHAT DO YOU DO? YOU SIT ON YOUR ASS AND DISRESPECT HIS MEMORY.
*jump cut to shocked employees*
>I'm trying my best, John.
WHAT'S THAT??
>Things have just been hard since-
OH, YOU'RE ANGRY NOW! WELL GET FUCKING ANGRY. BECAUSE THIS PLACE IS GOING BANKRUPT NEXT WEEK IF YOU DON'T STRAIGHTEN UP!
>>
It's become tradition for my friend and I to do commentary for BR and rip on Taffer's wife. He'd shit a kitten if he heard this shit.
>>
>>9298780
Pretty entertaining tbqh senpai
>>
>>9298812
W H E N was the last time this was cleaned?
>Uhhhhh, probably ab-
YOU KNOW WHAT THIS SAYS TO ME!!!??? "I D O N ' T C A R E"
>>
>>9298812
>>9298855
This is what made me stop watching. Its the same shit and it isn't even entertaining. He's too stupid to be the "main character".
>>
I hate when they go full jew with those devices that let you count how much alcohol you are pouring on the glass
>>
>>9298880
I enjoy watching him take people that have no idea what they're doing and rip them a new asshole. Takes me back to my line cooking days.
>>
>>9300690
It depends. If they're dumb enough to hemorrhage money like some of these places they need devices like that.
>>
>>9300690
overpouring is a common way bars piss their money away

usually a two count on most pours equals the shot fine enough

worked at a bar where before shift they'd test the bartenders before their shift, make them quickly pour out a couple shots/doubles. If they were off they had to barback instead and were replaced.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.