[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My favorite soup was in the clearance aisle yesterday. I was

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

File: endagered soup.png (148KB, 400x366px) Image search: [Google]
endagered soup.png
148KB, 400x366px
My favorite soup was in the clearance aisle yesterday. I was excited and bought a bunch of cans but then realized that it also means they will probably stop making it.
Why dont people like what I like?
>>
>>9298384
Why don't you learn to cook what you like?
>>
>>9298384
Usually the store wants to get rid of the supply they have. Sometimes discontinued things are marked "closeout" but typically it just means that particular retailer isn't going to carry it any more.
>>
>>9298393
I live in a semi.
I have a fridge and a microwave but no stove and no room for pots and pans or anything really.
>>
>>9298384
Their chicken and dumplings is top tier.
>>
>>9299386
Too soggy
>>
>>9300471
complaining soup is wet.
>>
>>9301115
Wet is not the same a soggy.
Some soups were not meant to live in a can
>>
File: 81Eul3TgiwL._SL1500_.jpg (286KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
81Eul3TgiwL._SL1500_.jpg
286KB, 1500x1500px
I really enjoy the campbell's chunky chicken & sausage gumbo.

I'm out of that though and I've got a can of the wicked thai-style chicken in my pantry.

Looks like that's on the menu for tonight! Thanks for the recommendation OP!
>>
>>9298384
>Why dont people like what I like?

Tons of people like it. That's why it got made in the first place and passed the testing panel.

A better question you might ask yourself:

Why don't you learn to make the foods you like rather than being constantly subject to the whims of the market?
>>
progresso had a southwest corn chowder that was bomb but alas, it is gone now. Just start making it yourself op, soups are the easiest thing to make imho
>>
>>9301808
Fuck year. I had one of these every night when I worked third shift at the grocery store.
>>
>>9298384
>unironically eats sodium laced gelatinous gloop

because you have shit taste
>>
File: campblls.jpg (53KB, 263x770px) Image search: [Google]
campblls.jpg
53KB, 263x770px
>go to campbell's website
>see this

seems gross but I'd try them. never seen them/looked for them before
>>
>>9298384
Let me know what you think anon.
I will seek out the gumbo
>>
>>9302285
The Buffalo chicken is one of the sturdy things I've ever tasted. And if I recall correctly, it has a neon pinkish hue to it. It's awful.
>>
best one is chicken corn chowder you dorks
>>
>>9301822
>Why don't you learn to make the foods you like
As posted earlier.
I live in a semi truck
>>
File: 578.png (650KB, 587x600px) Image search: [Google]
578.png
650KB, 587x600px
>>9302285
>cheeseburger soup

America never ceases to amaze
>>
>>9304718
Maybe its good, you dont know
>>
File: 1474131775868.jpg (68KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
1474131775868.jpg
68KB, 720x540px
>>9298384
boycott campbells
>>
>ching chong chicken
>not based potato and bacon
Top pleb
>>
>>9304718
>>9305835

It's god tier with a squirt of yellow mustard
>>
>>9302285
campbells has literally hundreds of soups and the grocery stores usually only stock the popular ones, its no surprise you haven't seen or heard of those kinds
>>
>>9298384
this makes me mad.
why the fuck would you buy a soup and not make it yourself?
Soups are easy to make out of leftovers and will have 10x the flavor and nutritional value for half the cost.
>>
>>9304718
I saw it at the drug store and had to try it. The soup is what I imagine congealed hungry man gravy would be like. Semisolid at any temperature, with a gamey, sour taste. gristly meatballs. I almost never throw food out but that was one I couldn't complete.
>>
>>9298636
>I live in a semi.
Go to walmart/target or do amazon online.

There are two alternatives that campbells makes (and actually never seen the chunky one in your picture). I have bought the "slow kettle" creamy thai chicken n rice. It comes in a bowl with microwaveable top. I keep this in my desk as my emergency lunch if I forgot my lunch or stayed late, or something like that. You poke holes in the film on top. The slow kettle bowls are a little pricey, but you don't need tools or bowls at work, and right into the garbage.
I have also bought the bag of the "Go" soups from campbells, but my publix stopped carrying them, so only the slow kettles lately. The "Go" soups are in a plastic standup bag, that you nuke once tearing the top for steam to vent. Pour out of the bag into a mug or cup. Those soups are kind of international cultural foods, from morroccan chick pea to gouda red pepper to two different thai curries. Both are good. One is creamy and has a lot of real coconut and lime kaffir, the other is lemongrassy brothy and quite heavy on the chilies. Outstanding. I googled them just now and they're still made.
>>
>>9306793
Thanks anon, i will find them
>>
>>9306576
I'm aware, worked at 2 different grocery stores. I was just trying to remember a certain soup I tried so I was going through the list of them and found those.
>>
>>9307491
Speak your soup
>>
>>9302285
I bought a can of the Kickin Buffalo Chicken soup after hearing about how absolutely awful it was on /ck/

It's a fucking experience
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.