[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

when was the last time you went to flavortown?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: Guy_Fieri.png (858KB, 800x1065px) Image search: [Google]
Guy_Fieri.png
858KB, 800x1065px
when was the last time you went to flavortown?
>>
I got blackout drunk on Friday night and ended up making a PBJ sandwich with garlic bread so I guess then
>>
made some god tier pastasauce yesterday night....never forget
>>
>>9298073
I just ate my mom's cooking
>>
>tfw you havent been to flavortown in 3 years
>>
File: f5f.jpg (13KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
f5f.jpg
13KB, 320x320px
I just made a pizza with ground beef, onion and enough jalapenos to make Joe Rogan scream like a little girl as the fire shoots out his anus..
>>
File: 1357251791096.png (342KB, 599x452px) Image search: [Google]
1357251791096.png
342KB, 599x452px
>>9298073
The last time I knelt in front of a glory hole.
>>
Guy is really growing on me since I started taking anti-depressants.

I like his enthusiasm and rapport with the chefs he's interviewingin DD+D. I'm watching an episode where he is in cuba right now and its pretty good. its pretty good.
>>
>>9298073
I ate your mom's cooking
>>
its late as fuck and i just made some tasty grilled cheese. hell yeah.
>>
>>9298323

I actually like Triple D. He's not that annoying even if I don't really think he's a great host and the food they showcase usually looks great. Also they show you the general recipe for most foods which I really like.
>>
>>9298323
>>9298459
Disliking Guy is simply an ironic meme
>>
>>9298459
Fuck yes, I love the triple diple D, and cut throat kitchen is a top class cooking show
>>
>>9298073
my friend committed suicide in flavortown and i just havent gotten over the grief to ever revisit
>>
>>9298252
However insane you think this pic is, BUCKLE UP BUCKAROO. Because it's even MORE insane than you think it is.

http://www.rebelcircus.com/blog/cook-husband-using-menstrual-blood/
>>
>>9298459
He can be a little obnoxious and repetitive but he's mostly okay. He invites kids with cancer and their families to be on set for each episode. Hard to hate someone when they do something like that.

Triple D is probably the last good show on Food Network too, sadly. I used to watch FN a lot but if it's not Triple D I'll check the Create channel for a cooking show instead.
>>
>>9298987
>last good show on Food Network
lol no, not even remotely. FN has been phasing out real chefs cooking interesting food for years now, in favor of housewife cooking shows and B-list actresses and the wives of rockstars from the 80s. I can't stand that obnoxious Ina Garten bitch, but at least she can turn out some professional-level cooking.
The last good shows on FN are Chopped and maybe Beat Bobby Flay.
>>
>>9298323
you should go back to your medic, those anti-depressants aren't working
>>
yesterday, moms birthday
main course was fillet mignon cooked with bacon
i must've had like 2kcal just then
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.