[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>I fell for the raw milk meme Yesterday I was hiking through

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

>I fell for the raw milk meme
Yesterday I was hiking through some mountains and I found a rural family that lives in a yurt and had a load of cows and horses. They sold me some fresh cow and horse milk, literally milked them right in front of me and poured it into some bottles. If you've ever been somewhere where livestock are kept you know how it smells. This milk tasted just like that, but slightly sweeter than usual.

Don't buy raw milk, it's a meme
>>
>>9296674
You cook with it moran.
>>
It tastes like whatever the animal was eating.

I had some raw goat milk and it legit tasted like I was drinking liquid alfalfa
>>
Raw milk is awesome

I live on a farm and it tastes just like milk you buy at the store except better.

It really is a super food along with eggs from chickens that actually go outside and aren't pumped with hormones.

The shit in modern food you buy at the store is poison.
>>
>>9296734
This. There's a local dairy that brings raw milk to the farmers market and it's much richer and better flavored than the grocery. He sells out every week and you better believe these aren't hipsters buying it. Picture a sign at the town limits like used to be posted in some places that read, "Nigger, don't let the sun set on you here," and replace "nigger" with "hipster."
>>
You're supposed to put two spoonfuls of cocoa and some grain licor in it, you pussy.
>>
>>9296725
this
OP is a dummy, i used to add chocolate powder to my freshly squeezed milk.
>>
>>9296762

This guy has the right idea. Raw milk milkshakes are absolutely amazing.
>>
>>9296674
>lived in a yurt

R e d F l a g
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.