[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mangoes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: Mango.jpg (101KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
Mango.jpg
101KB, 1200x900px
I've never tried these before, but my local store has them on sale four for a dollar. How does /ck/ like to eat them?
>>
Carefully.
>>
Carefully cut the wide side from top to bottom then the posterior side. Then the lateral sides. Slide your teeth across the pulp and eat the flesh off the skin. Might need floss toothpick and tweezers to pull hairs out ya teeth
>>
File: salt & chilli dip.jpg (62KB, 576x384px) Image search: [Google]
salt & chilli dip.jpg
62KB, 576x384px
>>9295384
>I've never tried these before
where the heck are you from?

if you like sweet fruits, then buy them soft. use a peeler and peel off the skin and slice off pieces of the fruit along the seed in the center and eat as is.

if you like them sour, then buy them when they're firm. peel off the skin the same way and carve up the same way. the fruit will be crunchy like a firm cucumber. i prefer to eat them like this and dip in a little salt and chilli (like in pic)
>>
I make smoothies with frozen mango. I use 4 chunks, 4 frozen strawberries, one small carton (the kind you might just eat) of strawberry yogurt, a whole banana, some milk and honey. Kinda eyeball it. It'll be really thick. It might look a little weird in color because it's kinda yellow but I promise it's creamy and really good.
>>
Nigga just bite into that shit like an apple.
>>
>>9295412
https://youtu.be/XYxGA8QaoC0?t=12
>>
File: zephhilike.gif (1009KB, 446x403px) Image search: [Google]
zephhilike.gif
1009KB, 446x403px
>>9295384
What an absurd statement

Never ate them and then go on saying your local store has them 4 for a dollar

For these statements to be true you needed to live under a rock for 30 years

4 for a dollar is not a import price babe

Never having had any before is just unimaginable

You have some really bad salesmenship is all i can say

Any place that has them 4 for a dollar should have trees in the front yard and this time of year those babies are as ripe as can be in fact i bet i can eat a dollars worth in less than 5 minutes when they are freshly pick ripe off a tree
>>
eat the skin and the seed those are the best parts
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.