[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ruined food

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

>Family goes on a vacation trip to some rural town.
>Ask them to bring one kg of chorizo.
>Two weeks later, my brother is handing me one kg of authentic chorizo.
>To put in perspective, the one my brother gave me cost nearly three times more than the wal-mart.
>Also, the butcher is actually a guy we know from years ago, so we know he'll give us quality stuff.
>Next day, while on the work, plan on what to do with it. Some with scrambled eggs. Some with mashed with beans. Maybe some with cheese and potatoes. There's that recipe with hot sauce and prickly pears.
>Because the conservation method, it can last for nearly a week and I only need a little for every recipe.

>Come back to home.
>Wife: "Surprise! We already cooked the chorizo for you, enjoy!"

>Look at the.. stuff... on the frying pan.
>JUST.jpg

Slightly fried with some oil and onions was the entire preparation. It was nearly raw, and because there wasn't anything else to counter or soft the flavour, it tasted horrible. One of my nephew literally tried to chew a bit and give up, and she was the only who tried to eat anything at all, the rest prepared/ordered something else.

Best part? Apparently, it was my fault because the flavour was too strong, "I don't get how you can like that".

Anyone else have similar stories?
>>
>>9295077
>To put in perspective, the one my brother gave me cost nearly three times more than the wal-mart.
tldr OP is a fag
>>
>>9295077
Honestly, it's hard to comment on what you're talking about, because it sounds like you just let people run away with your resources. I love chorizo, but it isn't expensive; it's cheap, and you can fry it up with just about anything as a spiced meat.

What exactly is this thread about?
>>
>>9295098
IT WAS MORE EXPENSIVE THAN WALMART STUFF ANON AND IT WAS WASTED

MORE EXPENSIVE THAN WALMART
>>
>>9295109
Idaho, pls
>>
OP writes like a fucking retard. Can we just ban Americans please.
>>
>>9295077
>It's a beaner marries a white girl episode
LUCY, JOO GOT SUM SPLAININ TO DO!
>>
>>9295077
>>To put in perspective, the one my brother gave me cost nearly three times more than the wal-mart.
WHOA more expensive than Walmart? That must have been some super prime, top of the line stuff. What a shame.
>>
>>9295077
looks good to me desu

and what are the things behind next to the eggs
>>
>>9295121
HOURLY
>>
> it was $9 instead of $3
>>
>It was nearly raw
so cook it more

>and because there wasn't anything else to counter or soft the flavour, it tasted horrible
so it tasted horrible by itself

now what was the point of this thread again?
>>
>>9295077
>nephew
>she

error. error
>>
>>9295340
It looks to be Fritos on the plate. Wtf...
>>
Your wife isn't a mind reader. You shits seem to get walked all over and not say anything, why?

>Hey wife I got this nice sausage from bro and plan on cooking it later in the week for us, dont use for anything else? Thanks.

And IF she uses it after you say the above?

>I was saving that, im pretty upset that you used it when I said I wanted to cook with it
'Oh I wanted to do something nice for you'
>I get that and I know you were just trying to surprise me, but I wanted to cook it a specific way.

Scenarios like this are so fucking retarded. Do you not fucking talk to your wife? Why are you married? Stick up for your self or marry someone you respects your shit when you ask.
>>
File: OP is a Fag.png (133KB, 400x307px) Image search: [Google]
OP is a Fag.png
133KB, 400x307px
>>9295077
I rarely have such an opportunity to use these pics...
>>
>>9295077
>Ruined food thread
>My wife cooks food I bought
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Gas yourself
>>
>>9295084
>t. walmart greeter
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.