[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Texas Roadhouse

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: trh.jpg (26KB, 550x366px) Image search: [Google]
trh.jpg
26KB, 550x366px
I'm going to dinner here in an hour. What should I get?
>>
Their steaks are tough. Enjoy the cinnamon rolls.
>>
>>9294238
Try the Texas Road Apples, they are delish!
>>
>>9294238
Eat the peanuts and leave.
>>
>>9294238
Monkey bread.
>>
Gonna try either a ribeye or stay safe on bacon cheeseburger
>>
Ribeye medium rare with baked and broccoli.
>>
>>9294238
Them biscuits
>>
>>9294238
Rattlesnakes bites for an appetizer.
Porterhouse med-rare for your main, with loaded baked potato and green beans on the side.

Also, it's a steakhouse that doesn't do au poivre or burgundy mushrooms. Find a better class of steakhouse, OP.
>>
>>9294502
This except mashed > baked
>>
Peanut shells all over the floor. Its an acceptable practice to eat your 'free' peanuts and chuck them where ever you please
>>
>>9294238
The steaks at these chain steakhouses are never good. Your best best is to just get a burger and fries. Also the best part about most of these places is the bread. Texas Roadhouse broadrolls are godly with that cinnamon butter.
>>
OP here, turns out my town was ingenius/dumb enough to build a Texas Roadhouse and a Texas Longhorn Steakhouse literally across the street from each other. So after much confusion from the hostess at Roadhouse, turns out there was no party of 10 there, had to embarrassingly leave and head across the street to Longhorn and had a 100x better meal there.
>>
>>9294238

Get whatever the fuck you want, it's a low end steakhouse, it's all just ok.

BUT

They have a bunch of shelled peanuts in barrels and in buckets on your table. Their gimmcik is you eat the peanuts and just throw the shells on the fucking ground. Do it.
>>
>>9294249
This. Longhorn has superior steaks, Texas Roadhouse has superior bread.
>>
>>9294238
You should likely get a bacon cheeseburger in this kind of place.
I'm trying to remember, but I really can't, it was either here or Logan's Roadhouse that had some good ribs, and I think it was here. If you want to do something different than a burger.
>>
>>9295396
>my town is the one who builds and owns all of both of these chains and so my ineptitude is my town's fault

what
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.