[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the weirdest food you've tried this year?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: TAMPONS.jpg (143KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
TAMPONS.jpg
143KB, 1920x1080px
What's the weirdest food you've tried this year?
>>
>>9293784
Finally got around to eating frog legs while I was on a trip to New Orleans
>>
Chicken feet. They were great.
>>
>>9293784
I usually eat chicken tenders and stuff so pretty much anything but that
>>
>>9293784
The red flag flew at the gate, the kitchen bare and out of favor. No offer of morsle to fill me i slaver, my head on my loves knee i sighed and availed to her nature. A savory cherry pie i had fill of at dangerous wager. But as such things under that flag favor, i was hungry again not ten minutes later.
>>
>>9294350
This is some of the dumbest shit I have ever read in my life. Fuck you forever.
>>
>>9293838
I've lived in New Orleans my entire life, and I've never once tried frogs legs lmao
>>
>>9294361
Oy i ate a bleedin cunt. Seemd unseemly sir.
>>
File: 800px-COMMAND_PILOT_WINGS.png (95KB, 800x338px) Image search: [Google]
800px-COMMAND_PILOT_WINGS.png
95KB, 800x338px
>>9294391
Congratulations! I hereby award your wings. May you always wear them proudly and savor the memory.
>>
>>9294560
Yay my redwings. Thanks!
>>
>>9294560
It's a honor to serve! * salutes
>>
>>9293838
how were they?
>>
>>9294616
They were good. Consistency and flavor between chicken and fish, sort of like alligator if you've ever had that, only on the bone. These particular ones were done up with breading and buffalo sauce
>>
File: 1502598362966-590899153.jpg (46KB, 605x800px) Image search: [Google]
1502598362966-590899153.jpg
46KB, 605x800px
>>9293784
PickLe rick
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.