[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dinner suggestions?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
'Sup, co/ck/s?

I cook dinner for three every night (roommates) and I'm starting to repeat myself a lot. I'm looking for some ideas to add to our dinner rotation.

Dishes I cook often:
>chili w/ rice or cornbread
>creamy chicken soup
>beef stew
>chicken wontons w/ fried rice + veggies
>pasta with turkey meatballs or chicken
>meat loaf, either beef or turkey
>ribs
>breakfast; I.e., eggs, hash browns, grits, bacon, etc.
>chicken cheesy casserole
>London broil

Ideas? Please and thank you. Pic is pasta I made a few weeks ago.
>>
>>9292710
Shrimp and sausage gumbo.
>>
>>9292710
kill me
burn my body
piss on my ashes
>>
Thai curries, my dude.
>>
>>9292749
Is that from that U2 song in the Batman movie?
>>
>>9292786
no. that song is:

hold me.
thrill me.
kiss me.
kill me.
>>
>>9292710
how does it feel watching two other people eat food that you drive to the store and pay for? i'm sure you've convinced yourself that they pay their fair share or make up for it, but just watch how much of your resources they use for a week
>>
>>9292710
What is that a picture of, and do you have a recipe for it?

I'll let.you have some OP
>>
>>9292710
That pasta looks like mush.
>>
>>9292710
>Fried Rice
>tacos
>jambalya
>BBQ pulled pork

Make variants of the dishes you do know
>change up your pasta game...lasagna, stuffed shells, chicken parma
>turn your beef stew into a chicken stew
>creamy chicken soup into clamchowder
>>
File: cheap easy food - mindmap.jpg (686KB, 1200x1697px) Image search: [Google]
cheap easy food - mindmap.jpg
686KB, 1200x1697px
>>
>>9292710
spaghetti bolognese is a good thing to have in your repertoire, i can whip one up in less than 20 mins from scratch.

Other than that ramen is quick, easy and tasty, stir frys too.
>>
>>9292710
Make more roasts OP. They're easy, you just pop 'em in the oven, set a timer and forget about 'em. They feed a lot of people, and you have leftovers for lunch the next day.

Also, learn some marinades for pork chops. Who doesn't like a couple good pork chops with some roasted garlic mashed potatoes?
>>
Lamb stew with boiled potatoes
Pasta bolognese (boring but works)
Fried calamari
Pasta with red sauce and cold cuts
Smoked fish with horseradish sauce and boiled potatoes
Moules frites
Boiled cod with dill sauce and boiled potatoes
Frutti di mare
Sailors stew
Pancakes and pea soup(thursdays only)
Sausage or beef stroganoff

Etc etc
>>
>>9292920
>just watch how much of your resources they use for a week

Don't forget to count all the little stuff :

The time you spent earning the money for food, shopping for the food, cooking the food... And not just the food... Pots, pans, utilities, time spent trying and researching recipes, late payment fees on your credit card because last week's grocery bill got out of hand.... All while your time is spent on that shit, they are probably out fuckin around cracking jokes about anon about how he never leaves the house.

And if course getting laid, buying themselves gifts, etc from all the extra cash they save
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.