[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

New KFC mozzarella burger

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 4

File: kfc.jpg (172KB, 560x400px) Image search: [Google]
kfc.jpg
172KB, 560x400px
>crispy Zinger chicken fillet, the sizzling slice of bacon, and our Zinger coated mozzarella cheese. That's rich mozzarella cheese deep fried for that extra crunch

Is it worth trying /ck/?
>>
>>9291322
Fried chicken is not a burger regardless of the bun.
>>
>deep fried cheese
This is literally how Homer Simpson died in a scene satirizing American eating habits
>>
>>9291333
>what are cheese sticks
>>
>>9291338
Disgusting greasy shit that will send you to an early grave?
>>
>>9291349
this
>>
>>9291349

They're uhhhhhhh european though
>>
>>9291349
>I'm a vegan homosexual
FTFY
>>
>>9291349
Faggot
>>
>tfw they closed the KFC by your house and opened a shitty nonsensical cheesesteak, hibachi, chicken wing restaurant that doesn't even stay open past nine

KFC sucked but the occasional $2 fry and chicken cup was a nice snack
>>
>>9291376
i'm the samefag who was talking about "disgusting greasy shit" above but even I miss the KFC that used to be across the street from me. It closed down like 4 years ago and they still didn't put anything there. man I miss having gross but satisfying fried chicken 2 minutes away
>>
>>9291376
>cheesesteak, hibachi, chicken wing restaurant
I'm very intrigued at the least
>>
>>9291385
That's because most folks are realizing having nothing is still better than a KFC.
>>
>>9291399

It opened last week so I haven't been yet. I'm just mad at them for not capitalizing on their obvious drunkard appeal. No quick and dirty food joint in the immediate vicinity stays open late and they would clean up if they did.
>>
File: chizzawhatsnew1440x600.jpg (84KB, 970x412px) Image search: [Google]
chizzawhatsnew1440x600.jpg
84KB, 970x412px
If it's anything like their Chizza, it will be a disappointing waste of money.
>>
>>9291446
how could you be disappointed with something that looks this retarded in the first place
>>
>>9291449
I fucking love pizza and I fucking love chicken. In theory, how could it go wrong?
>>
>>9291463
order a regular pizza with chicken on it, dipshit.
>>
>>9291468
but what if instead of pizza crust, it was more chicken?
>>
>>9291480
what if instead of being alive and having diabetes you burned down your house and killed yourself?
>>
>>9291485
now why would I do that when I want chicken and pizza?
>>
>>9291485
don't know about that guy, but that particular set of events has no bearing on my desire for poultry products
>>
>>9291385

The one near me had a goddamn buffet and I never went to check it out. The new Bojangles that I swear put them out of business does a Sunday morning buffet though. I think I'm too ashamed to go to something like that or else I would have been by now.
>>
>>9291322
I tried it the other day, it was decent
>>
>>9291810
worth trying?
>>
when are they going to bring back the double down?
>>
get the 15 wings for 10 instead
>>
>>9291446
Don't sit next to Colonel Sanders! He'll chizza!
>>
>>9292035
Little known fact but the colonel was actually a faggot with a penchant for the more negroid of the species. So if anything he'd probably give you aids
>>
>>9291508
How can you complain when you live next to fucking Bojangles? Fuck, learn to appreciate what you have.
>>
>>9291926
Yeah I guess
>>
>>9291322
Looks like shit, I wouldn't try it because i'm sure it would look & taste worse than it appears in your pic
>>
>>9291333
Deep fried cheese is the fucking best and you're a colossal faggot.
>>
>>9291322
you know that does look good, but then I remembered that KFCs chicken tastes awful
>>
>food I will never eat
>>
>>9292090

cityboi fuck off
>>
File: 1413172764667.jpg (22KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1413172764667.jpg
22KB, 480x480px
>make outlandishly indulgent and decadent product that only an american with nothing left to live for would even touch
>don't bring it to america
What are you doing. What the fuck are you doing. Stop doing this shit, I'm right here waiting, I will eat these abject piles of garbage with a smile on my face. But no, for some goddamn fucking reason you've decided that Americans can't have the thing that only they would be willing to eat.

I am angry. I am fat and angry.
>>
>>9292811
here, have an upvote!
>>
>>9291322

For me, it's the McChicken. The best fast food sandwich. I even ask for extra McChicken sauce packets and the staff is so friendly and more than willing to oblige.

One time I asked for McChicken sauce packets and they gave me three. I said, "Wow, three for free!" and the nice friendly McDonald's worker laughed and said, "I'm going to call you 3-for-free!".

Now the staff greets me with "hey it's 3-for-free!" and ALWAYS give me three packets. It's such a fun and cool atmosphere at my local McDonald's restaurant, I go there at least 3 times a week for lunch and a large iced coffee with milk instead of cream, 1-2 times for breakfast on the weekend, and maybe once for dinner when I'm in a rush but want a great meal that is affordable, fast, and can match my daily nutritional needs.

I even dip my fries in McChicken sauce, it's delicious! What a great restaurant.
>>
>>9292623
*tips stent*
>>
>>9292811
>put cheese on a sandwich
>normal
>bread the cheese first
>OH MY HEAVENS!

like the false narrative of the 'gluttonous double down'

>eat two chicken sandwiches
>"he must have been hungry"
>remove the buns and half the condiments, place together
>"YOU FAT FUCK!"
>>
>>9291333
>a cartoon character who mostly ate junk food and died means you can't have a cheese stick
>>
>>9291322
no. stop eating shit food.
>>
>>9294675
>no fun allowed
>>
>>9291322
T R A S H sold for $10
>>
Really hope reviewbrah picks this up desu
>>
>>9291508
Bojangles almost certainly put them out of business. Bojangles is like KFC but actually good.
>>
>>9291322
That actually sounds pretty good desu, I'd like to try it sometime
>>
>>9292067
Racist!!!
>>
>>9292811
>I am angry. I am fat and angry.

This post should be a banner for /ck/
>>
>>9292811
They are trying to save you from yourself
>>
>>9294862
$7.95.
>>
>>9291349
Yeah because Louis over there isn't eating butter like it's the antidote and drinking two bottles of red wine every night.

And let's not forget the raclette.
>>
had this today, was pretty good. didnt taste very cheesy though
>>
>>9296484
>didnt taste very cheesy though

Well sure. You don't expect a cheap ass fast food restaurant would use good cheese, it's certainly going to be some kind of cheap stuff without much flavor.
>>
>>9291376
That's the exact description of a restaurant in my area with a couple of locations called The Miami Grill. It's like gyros, Phillys, chicken wings, and T-bone fucking steak for some reason.
>>
I remember hearing that serious overproduction of milk in the US last year saw fast food companies pushing out ridiculous cheese concoctions to take advantage of rock bottom prices.
>>
>>9291322
WTF? Ads on 4chan? I'm off to reddit... kys faggot
>>
>>9292026
this.
>>
I had it, it's absolute shit. Just get the supercharged zinger
Thread posts: 60
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.