[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is /ck/'s general stance on this guy?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 4

File: action-bronson-pizza-man.jpg (267KB, 1350x900px) Image search: [Google]
action-bronson-pizza-man.jpg
267KB, 1350x900px
What is /ck/'s general stance on this guy?
>>
>>9290594
Why do you care? If you find him entertaining watch and listen to him, get off his dock faggot
>>
>>9290594
is that the insufferable leftist from that youtube cooking show?
>>
>>9290600
>>9290601
Both of these things sound like something he would say.
>>
>>9290594
Modified Weaver.
>>
seemed like a bit of a dick when he did that hot sauce interview thing.
>>
gluttony made into a man

he's sinful
>>
>>9290594
Reddit: the food rapper
>>
>>9290644
He's a martyr tho
>>
is that the fat jew?
>>
>>9290691
No. He's a fat, disgusting Muzzie.

>>9290594
He's Albanian. That automatically means I wish he'd get eaten alive by hogs. Worst thing Slobodan did was stop.
>>
An insufferable wigger viceland had potential and they ruin it with him and Eddie huang
>>
>>9290855
>albanian
>white
smuganimegirl.png
>>
An insufferable wigger viceland had potential and they ruin it with him and Eddie huang
>>
>>9290855
>>9290884
>>
>>9290594
One of those fat people so fat they constantly sound out of breath.
Don't want to see or hear them, and I'm kinda mad you reminded me of his existence, OP.
>>
>>9290594
fat fuck jew yorker Albanian nigger muslim rapper with a personality as grating as sandpaper
>>
>>9290594
I enjoy watching his shows/videos
he's funny, entertaining and the way he describes the food he's trying is always hilarious.
yeah he's a fatass and yeah he over reacts half the time but i personally always enjoy his stuff.
>>
>>9290855
>viceland had potential
leave
>>
he's alright. his posse fucking sucks tho
>>
>>9290951

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i5h0oNZUB54

Fat, insufferable cunt who somehow turned his weight into meme popularity. I always kek at the powdered donuts being offered up though.
>>
>>9291070
even mayhem?
>>
>>9290594
Well, he's a big guy
>>
>>9290855
>>9290951
>>9291096
These. He's overrated as fuck.

>>9290601
>muh leftist bogeyman
Back to >>>/r/the_donald faggot
>>
>>9291105
4u
>>
>>9291044
I like Hamilton's Pharmacopeia.
>>
>get money making music (got lucky, and also being a musician is fucking easy)
>get to travel around the world tasting different food
>smoke weed to make food 10x better
>eat a whole fucking lot

It's gluttony.
>>
>>9291173
>haha being a stoner man, haha intramuscular shots of codeine make me feel weird man

nah it is enjoyable, like most things other people obsess over it and ruin it
>>
he'll die of heart failure before he's 50
>>
>>9291070
retch and mayhem are both good rappers too though
>>
>>9290594

FOLLOW THE BUZZARDS
>>
Vice used to be good
>>
>>9291030
I personally think your a fag
>>
>>9290594
Never heard of him. Needs to trim those pubes on his chin.
>>
He's a nice guy that gets too high and philosophizes about food. He does know food for real, but he just gets too damn high...but that's why we watch...

Yo...this pulled pork is like...summer rain on a tin roof from an earlier era--kickin stones down a path...hit it with the garlic and you see all the stripes with stars....
>>
modern day vanilla ice
>>
>>9290594
I like his song where he drives a motorcycle in the desert.
>>
100 times better than the the hip hop on mainstream radio but still pretty bad.
I think I've only heard half of one of his songs because the cat guy posted a link on his get dickered thread and I clicked it.
And I saw him on ridiculousness one time.

Old hip hop was much better

https://youtu.be/YFbLRZCExBk
>>
>>9291100
Mayhem is a national treasure
>>
>>9290594
I tried watching his show and all it was was just him being belligerently high around sober restaurant owners. Its so awkward and they try so hard to keep it together but you can tell a few of them get annoyed.
>>
File: matty-matheson-368x0-c-default.jpg (25KB, 368x294px) Image search: [Google]
matty-matheson-368x0-c-default.jpg
25KB, 368x294px
>>9290594
A poor man's version of Matty Matheson. I hope for him his rapping's better than his cooking.
>>
>>9290623
I think he was stoned out of his mind for that
>>
>>9290594
An above average cook and mediocre rapper who gets way too stoned around people more talented and intelligent than him.
Unfortunately his constant mind haze combined with rapper's ego makes him think he's the realest, deepest and coolest person in every situation even though he is usually just awkward and annoying.
>>
my former roommate loved his videos, he's a little too "urban" for my taste.
>>
>>9294175
matty matheson is goat, fat bronson sucks dick
>>
>>9290594
I like when he screams Follow the Buzzards
>>
>>9290594
degenerate loser like all vice hosts
>>
File: IMG_1290.jpg (137KB, 990x660px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1290.jpg
137KB, 990x660px
Some interesting lyrics in his songs, however a lot of "bars" don't rhyme unless you say them in a slang Brooklyn accent, for instance the line that cracks me up is
"Twisted off the jenkem watching Iron Chef, The secret ingredient was lions neck"
>>
>>9290594
Lovable fuckup type turned cocky rapper. Interesting entertainer, decent cook. He's also a gluttonous fatass and a shameless stoner, which makes it hard to admire his programs on any serious level.

However, Vice is trash and I prefer not to give them any of my view-shekels.
>>
File: 1472062554656.jpg (22KB, 234x361px) Image search: [Google]
1472062554656.jpg
22KB, 234x361px
>>9291798
>>
If I have to pick a fat meme man to talk about food, I'll pick matty matheson every time over action bronson, dude's a great guy.
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.