[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are fast food burger buns always greasy?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

File: blogger-image-908813145.jpg (110KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
blogger-image-908813145.jpg
110KB, 640x480px
Why are fast food burger buns always greasy?
>>
>>9290431
Probably the grease.
>>
>>9290448
But why put grease on TOP of the bun? It doesn't need to be fried
>>
>>9290431
If you're talking about the kind of bun in your pic, it's because that's a brioche bun, and brioche is about 50% butter. When you warm it up, the oil liquifies.
>>
>>9290490
This.
Burger memers figured out that if you call your bun a "brioche" you can charge hipsters another $2 from what you normally could have gotten away with.
>>
>>9290516
What are you agreeing with, exactly? I said nothing to do with any of that.
And for what it's worth, they call it brioche because that's what it is. It's not just a matter of calling a plain bun "brioche" instead.
>>
>>9290537
Yeah I'm sure that wendy's really orders fresh baked brioche rolls and they don't just brush a little butter on top of a bun in the toaster
>>
>>9290431

why is Denny's burger buns so fucking dry and shitty?

they literally break apart
>>
>>9290549
Brioche is just a kind of bread with egg and a high butter content. There's no pedigree attached to it, Wendy's can easily afford to get it.
>>
>>9290553
because they're dried out
probably because they keep the buns in a bag that's exposed to air and near the heat of the grill
>>
>>9290562

why is wendys still in business, they're the only main store that doesnt open until 10 or 11am

they dont even have fucking ice coffee or frap/latee/frozen varients of coffee

both of their loaded fries suck ass and are solid cheese clumps on top

their fucking side salads are a joke and literally impossible to put the croutons and dressing on top without it dripping out, then you have to put the top back on and shake it to acutally dress it or else it'll fall off the side

also they use those SHITTY fucking black containers with teh squiggly lines on the bottom so you lose dressing, or sauce from sides

their fries have always been soggy shit

and the only desert they have is their shitty plain frosty
>>
>>9290589
I don't know, man. Nor do I know what Wendy's did to hurt you so grievously, but we're talking about greasy buns right now.
>>
>>9290589
dude

the fucking plastic frosty spoon infuriates me.

>hey lets make a spoon so deep that your upper lip doesn't touch it unless you're sara jessica parker

>hasnt changed the design in 30 years
>>
>>9290589
Notice how you said nothing about the burgers. They're still open because the burgers are good as fuck. Also, if the fries are soggy, it's because that store is staffed by incompetent cooks. A well-done Wendy's fry is god-tier.
>>
>>9290589
$1.99 chili mother fuck. Er.
>>
>>9290620

ive been to wendy's all over the nation,t eh fries are always fucking soggy
>>
>>9290589
>getting loaded fries, salad or desert at a fast food joint
You deserve whatever misery life brings you
>>
>>9290719

they suck ass, the only gimmicks they have going for them is their coke variations and combinations that they can do, thats it
>>
>>9290703
Wendy's fries are the best fucking fries in existence you take that back right fucking now
>>
>>9290771
I prefer chik fil a but Wendy's is pretty good, top tier fast food burgers and the spicy chicken sandwich is great
>>
>>9290771
Five Guys has the best fries unless your a peanut allergy cuck fuck or someone with shit taste.
>>
>Americans arguing about literal junk food

Aha. Ahaha. AhahahahahahahahHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAAHHA.

Truly the most pathetic nation in the so called developed world ahahajahaha Jesus Christ
>>
>>9291869
It's true, Americans are basically the niggers of the white race
>>
File: giphy[1].gif (2MB, 640x492px) Image search: [Google]
giphy[1].gif
2MB, 640x492px
>>9291869
>>9292009
jelly
>>
>>9292015
>jelly of being literally retarded

That's not how it works
>>
File: giphy[1].gif (1MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
giphy[1].gif
1MB, 500x281px
>>9292053
I think it's a good thing for non-Americans to notice flaws in our society and point them out so that we have another perspective to possibly know what's wrong and can work on it. Just calling us pathetic retarded niggers doesn't help though. We should be pointing out flaws to help someone work on them and not because we just get off on being angry and fighting. I'm an American, and I love you.
>>
>>9290549
I work at wendy's. Hell no the buns aren't buttered before the toaster, that would take like an extra minute for every sandwich. The large buns come shiny, my best guess is an egg wash before baking.
>>
>>9292166
God Bless America to you too my friend!
>>
>>9292166
What is happening to this board? Where is all this positivity and understanding coming from? Please let it stay.
>>
>>9290589
>>9290703

this is why the world laughs at americans

completely dependent on assembly line plastic toy food dispensed at the roadside or in commercial bunkers known as 'malls', and completely resentful of it at the same time for reasons that are utterly trivial
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.