[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do i make a sunny egg?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0091.jpg (61KB, 517x656px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0091.jpg
61KB, 517x656px
First time making brealfest for myself so how do i make sunny side up eggs?
>>
Hey, great thread.
>>
This is a fantastic thread. I'm so glad OP posted it.
>>
>>9289244
Cook in your pan on low-med heat with butter. Once the whites start to begin cooking, baste the butter onto the top of the egg, it helps cook the top of the whites faster. Do this until your whites looked fully cooked and your yolk still looks raw. If you have an oven-safe nonstick pan you can finish it in there, instead.
>>
File: Night on Bald Mountain.jpg (54KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Night on Bald Mountain.jpg
54KB, 1280x720px
>>9289625
Everything about this post is retarded but, guys, could this be the best thread of all time?
>>
>>9289625
Wanted to give a jokey answer, but yeah, basically this.
Also a non-stick pan is essential. I have no idea how people managed to make eggs before those were invented.
>>
>>9289625
You're the nicest person
>>
Fool proof way is to baste/fry it. Get two tablespoons of olive or vegetable oil in a cast iron/non-stick pan on medium heat. Put the egg in and once the outer white sets (should take a couple of seconds) til the pan towards you and spoon the oil onto the undercooked parts of the egg.
>>
File: 20170611_151343.jpg (65KB, 480x255px) Image search: [Google]
20170611_151343.jpg
65KB, 480x255px
>broke the yolk
>>
>>9289625
>>9290205
You can do this, or you can wait until the white starts to set then put ~1 tsp. water in the pan and cover with a lid.

The steam cooks the top of the egg perfectly.
>>
>>9290319
It also cooks the yolk faster, dum dumb.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.