[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what is the most non vegan thing i can eat someone who works

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2

File: gC4Ua.png (563KB, 497x375px) Image search: [Google]
gC4Ua.png
563KB, 497x375px
what is the most non vegan thing i can eat someone who works at chipolte purposefully "forgot" to put the meat in my sisters food and i want to be as not vegan as possible to counteract his bullshit i would get this but i cant cook to save my life can only order out
>>
someone's pet
>>
>>9289107
how do you manage to put quotations around "forgot" and miss every other punctuation that would make your post make sense?

Like what the fuck?
>>
>>9289113
ok without actually breaking the law
>>
>>9289107
literally
>put bacon on baking sheet
>put baking sheet in cold oven
>turn oven to 400
>take out in ~20 minutes
>let rest on paper towels for a minute or two

You'd have to be a braindead idiot to not cook bacon properly.
>>
>>9289117
do i have to go over this again? this is 4chan punctuation does not matter
>>
>>9289119
ya but im also lazy and dont have any bacon
>>
>>9289123
If it doesn't matter then why'd you use the quotes?
>>
>>9289133
to indicate that he didnt really forget and he was just being a bad vegan
>>
>>9289119
>You'd have to be a braindead idiot to not cook bacon properly.

Rather ironic that that your "recipe" would have radically different results depending on how fast a person's oven heated up.
>>
>>9289146
which is precisely why I said ~20 and not 20...
>>
>>9289176
But why not give instructions that aren't braindead, like specifying an exact temperature via preheating, and a specific time?
>>
>>9289176
>>9289220
375F put the bacon on a cookie sheet
7 min. flip
5-7 depending on desired crispness

there
>>
>>9289107
>can't cook for myself

You deserve every slight that comes your way at the hands of food workers if you can't cook for yourself.
>>
>>9289107
Anything with dairy and meat, surely
>>
>>9289107
Chipotle is like Subway. You literally watch them make it. All you gotta say is "hey, wagecuck, you forgot the meat". Wagecuck puts meat on, enjoy.
>>
Turducken with a bacon cheeseburger on the side. Served with a glass of milk
>>
>>9289119
you telling me you cook bacon without butter or oil?
>>
>>9289118
One of natures pets.
>>
>>9289316
? What a fucking waste of butter and oil.

>>9289107
Your sister was probably being a bitch in line, she would have had to be doing something weird to not notice the server putting no meat in her burrito.
>>
>>9289107
Sopa de macaque.
Esta delicia.
>>
>>9289316

There's no point in adding any extra fat since it's being done in an oven. The heat is radiant, not conducted up from the pan on a stovetop so there is no need for oil as a heat-transfer medium.

And as for cooking bacon in a pan--it renders out its own fat so there's no need to add any.
>>
>>9289107
I consider KFC to be the least vegan food there is. Think about it, literally millions of chickens are killed every day just so most people eating there can eat the crust around it and throw the meat out
>>
File: heyyyycon.jpg (22KB, 500x332px) Image search: [Google]
heyyyycon.jpg
22KB, 500x332px
>>9289316
Bacon is like 40% fat, that's the whole point you retard
>>
>>9289241
I put a wire rack on the cookie sheet. no need to flip and crispy AF
>>
>>9289316
You're a windowlicker.
>>
>>9289107
just drink milk
it involves both rape and infant murder
or boil some veal in it for some extra wrath from the hebrew god
>>
Pics of your sister's feet plz
>>
>>9289118
rabbit, i guess? also dog is legal in a few states as well, i THINK
>>
>>9290000
veal with a creamy mushroom and bacon gravy though
mmmm
also nice fucking quads my man
>>
>>9289107
why dont you just forget the passive aggressive shit and just confront him about it? Tell him he fucked up the order and ruined the meal because of it
>>
>>9289316
>Americans
>>
>>9290503
OBSESSED
B
S
E
S
S
E
D
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.